Watatsumi Shenanigans

Vodka rides on her rifthound heading to some island with a pink clam theme. "Woah!!! Mysta look! That island looks like a kingdom from underwater!"

"That's Sea Fairy Island." Vranz jokes.

"Eh? I thought that only Cookie Run Kingdom has Sea Fairy Cookie?" Vodka ponders while holding her chin.

'Of course, I'm joking. The island's real name is Watatsumi Island.' Vranz shrugs. He didn't directly tell her sister the truth. That would kill the joke. Eventually, they get off their mounts as they reach the island's beach area. Mysta had gone into inventory while the Hydro Hypostasis floats towards its cave.

"The surroundings are notably beautiful. It's a shame not to take a few pics." Vodka is ready with her phone to take pictures.

"Sis, mom once said if we want to take a beautiful picture, it must have a subject that will give the photo a story."

"Eh, fine. Pictures with only sky, sea, and sand are getting boring. I'll go with that." Vodka shrugs. Since Vranz has formed connections with the Hilichurls there, Vodka is able to take pictures with them at a close range without engaging in a fight. Satisfied, Vodka let Vranz lead her to the next spot. "When I take a closer look, they're actually cute." Vodka chimes. Their 'lion crown fur' is so soft.

"In your eyes, even snakes are cute." Vranz rolled his eyes.

"Too bad the Hilichurl official plushies are so expensive. I can buy a whole bucket of KFC with that price." Vodka feels dejected.

"Yeah- hey, did my eyes deceive me? Those Treasure Hoarders are keeping someone in a cage, right?" Vranz points out in a certain direction. A group of Treasure Hoarders is camping in the wild as usual but the wooden cage has an inhabitant locked in.

As a bow main, Vodka's eyesight is pretty sharp. "Yeah. Plus, that dude they captured doesn't have that NPC face. Another Inazuma playable character maybe." Vodka states what she saw.

"I'll go and have a few words with them. I have acquired some reputation (as a bad guy) here."

"Oh, ok. I'll wait here and shoot those balloons over there."

"Those are not-" Before Vranz could stop her, she already pulled out her weapon

"Those are not-" Before Vranz could stop her, she already pulled out her weapon. Polar Star bow. 'What the heck- another new weapon?!' Vranz suddenly felt lazy and let that whale of a sister be. He proceeds to walk towards those bunch.

The Treasure Hoarders all let out a gasp when they notice who came. "Please spare us, sir! We haven't collected enough money yet!"

'Eh? Since when have I told them to collect money on my behalf? Oh yeah, I am a literal gangster. I beat them up and stole their money stash not too long ago.' Vranz recalled what happened back then. "You talk too much." At that, the whole group fell into silence. "Who's the person in the cage?"

"N-no idea, sir. We caught him snooping around our camp."

"Hmm... I see." When he turns to the cage, his eyes met with the prisoner's green orbs. "Hey bro, do you need me to save you?"