Dark Choco passes out not clickbait!!!!

Dark Choco groaned. He had a headache. But no ordinary headache. A disabling one. He was stumbling through the castle, looking for any clues of where his sword was. He couldn't find it anywhere and he wasn't doing to great. He had to prop himself against the wall to barely walk. But soon enough Pomegranate Cookie turned the corner. "Oh, Dark Choco. You don't seem to be well. Where's your sword?" She clearly had something to do with its disappearance. "Where is it." he demanded. Pomegranate shrugged and started walking past him before getting slightly scared by a loud thud. Dark Choco was kneeling down on the ground, one hand on the wall the other on his head. "I'm sorry I disobeyed orders. Please give it back." Pomegranate wasn't sure if it was enough. "Will you behave if I do?" she questioned. "Fine. Just give it back.." he snapped. Every part of his body ached. His scarred eye especially. It felt like the scar was a fresh wound again it hurt so badly. He felt his body starting to slow down, on the verge of passing out. Then another thud. He was out cold. Pomegranate didn't quite think something like this would happen. But it was a suitable punishment. She simply walked off to tell Dark Enchantress Cookie, leaving the limp body of Dark Choco in the hallway.