Hate sex: part two

Someone asked me to write a part two so I said sure why tf not.

꧁﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏꧂

Felix was in his office, thinking. He was thinking about his work ofc. Oswald knocked and came in. Felix sighed and got up, turned around, and stared at him.

Felix: "you need something?"

Oswald: "still have that attitude?"

Felix: "I always do, Ozzy"

Oswald walked up to him and pulled a chair nearby to him. Oswald sat down and looked at Felix. Felix just sighed and turned around and continued to work. Oswald took a deep breath and said "may I know why? Is it because you just don't like people or?"

Felix yawned and then got up.

Felix: "no, I'm just stressed by a lot of things plus some people just annoy me which pisses me off"

Oswald watched as Felix walked around him.

Felix: "Oh and Oswald, you can just ask if you need me to calm you down"

Felix grabbed his shirt to pull him closer and used his another arm to grab his belt.

Oswald blushed.

Oswald: "I.. Was it that obvious?"

Felix: "yeah you don't come to my office very often and when you do, it's mostly work related and not about my attitude"

Felix smirked and then chucked.

Felix: "I would of said yes because I need it to calm down my stress"

Oswald: "so I'm your stress reliever?"

Felix pulled away from him and yawned again. Felix looked at Oswald and said "yeah"

Oswald: "you seem tired"

Felix: "I am. I stood up all night so I'm very tired and I badly want to sleep but eh I can't because of work"

Oswald got up and grabbed his waist.

Oswald: "I could wake you up a bit"

Oswald leaned onto Felix's neck and started to give him small kisses. Felix purred and then said "fine. Wake me up a bit"

Oswald nodded and kissed him. Felix wrapped his arms around his neck and stick his tongue into Oswald's mouth. Oswald pushed him to his desk and pushed his things aside.

Oswald then attacked his neck which caused Felix to slightly moan.

Felix: "trying to set the mood? Cause you already did"

Oswald looked at him and then looked down.

Oswald: "just tell me when to stop"

Felix: "alright Ozzy"

Oswald got on his knees and unzipped Felix's pants. Felix then started to pet Oswald. Oswald pulled out his member and took in a deep breath.

Oswald started to rub it and lick it. Felix purred and started to moan softly. Oswald then put it into his mouth. Oswald started to suck. Oswald's hands went to grab Felix's waist. His hands went up his shirt and started to feel his body.

Felix chuckled and pushed Oswald into him which caused Oswald to choke.

Oswald pulled back and then said "please don't do that"

Oswald was panting and then he wipe his mouth and he got up. Oswald started at him and then pulled down Felix's pants.

Soon Felix was half naked. Felix was smiling. It was clear that he was enjoying this. Oswald then kissed him again and Felix didn't tried to make the kiss so aggressive. He was enjoying it.

Felix pulled away and was purring

Felix: "I'm really starting to like this Ozzy"

Oswald: "I know, it's obvious"

Oswald grabbed his hip and put his leg over his shoulder. Felix chuckled and unbuttoned his shirt. Oswald pulled down his pants and pulled Felix closer.

Felix started to kiss his chest area and neck. Oswald put his tip near Felix's hole and Felix noticed. Felix gripped on his shirt and started purring.

Oswald pushed in slowly and got the tip in. Oswald moved his hands onto Felix's waist and thrusted in. Felix suddenly moaned.

Felix: "Oswald! Next time give me a warning"

Oswald: "sorry"

Oswald slowly started thrusting in and out. Each thrust, Felix moaned softly. Felix's tail wrapped around Oswald. Oswald went gentle and made it more enjoyable for the both of them. Felix was purring and moaning softly each thrust.

Felix: "it feels so good but I sorta want it to be rough~"

Oswald kissed him and then grabbed his waist. Felix put one of his hands on Oswald's head. The other was on his shoulder. Felix loved this too much. He was getting addicted.

Oswald soon started to thrust more harshly. Which made Felix moan more loudly. Felix was gripping on his hair and shoulder. Felix was panting and moaning.

Felix: "Fuck~! More~"

Oswald stopped to change poses. Oswald picked Felix up and turned him around. Then he made Felix bend over his desk. Oswald grabbed his member and pushed into him. Felix moaned and groaned. Oswald hitted Felix's sweet spot in each thrust. Felix was drooling and he stopped moaning but it was clear that he was just getting overwhelmed with the amount of pleasure he's getting.

Felix was panting and seeing stars. Oswald groaned and started to pant. Oswald tighten his grip on Felix's waist. Oswald was close to cumming. Felix noticed and told him "just cum in me Ozzy ~ You deserve it"

Oswald leaned over to kiss Felix. The kiss was hella sloppy. Their saliva mixing together. Oswald's tongue was exploring Felix's mouth. Felix was loving every second of it. Then Oswald finally came in Felix. Oswald sighed and pulled out. Oswald immediately sat down and he was panting. Felix purred and turned around.

Felix: "fuck~ that was hella good Ozzy"

Felix got up and sat on Oswald's lap. Felix wrapped his arms around Oswald. Felix was purring and Felix was giving him small smooches.

Oswald: "I love you Felix"

Felix: "I love you too"

Oswald: "really? Like you're not lying?"

Felix: "you just proved to me that you love me so yeah I ain't lying if I was, I wouldn't be doing this to you"

Oswald: "I feel hella lucky"

Felix: "yeah, you should"

Oswald chuckled and asked if he could stay with him for a couple of minutes.

Felix said "yes, you may"

꧁﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏꧂

1003 words (for the whole smut)

A/N:
Sorry that this took long. I don't have the motivation to write anymore since my mental health is still shitty but I will try to upload some oneshots. Sorry for the wait <3