Chapter 1: Found.

The breeze soon turned into heavy wind. The air cold and almost unbearable to be in. 

 ''Mum! Dad!?'' A voice was hidden amongst the wind. ''Please! It's so cold!'' It begged again. Endless amounts of pleading before silence. All that was heard was the faint sounds of trees rustling. 

Wilbur's POV:

''I think L'manburg needs a statue of me. Since I'm simply the best brother out of us two.''
Tommy, my little brother boasts. The arrogance of this kid is astounding.

''Whatever Tommy.''  I say with a small smile creeping onto my lips.

''Mum, dad!''

Who was that?.. 
I place my arm in front of Tommy and he stops walking, slightly looking up at me

''Please! I-I'm so sorry!''

I look down to a worried Tommy who starts running towards the sound.

''Tommy!!'' Fuck where is this kid going?! I start to run after him not wanting him to get more lost then we already are. ''Charlie?!''  He screams... what in all shades of hell is going on?? 

Charlie's POV:

''Charlie?''

That voice... is it..? ''Tommy?!'' I begin to become hopeful hearing any sign of life. I start running to where his voice is coming from until i finally lock my eyes onto him. The fact that a 6'3 dirty blond haired boy was running full speed towards me was a bit of a scary thought but i brushed it off, just happy to see my brother again. Running towards him to catch up, he picks me up swinging me around, with happy giggles as tears streamed down his cheeks. ''Charlie!'' He laughs, sniffing. ''Tommy!'' I was going to respond until somebody beat me too it...

''Tommy?!'' Who was that??

Tommy seemed to freeze. What's going on.. I did my best to protect him, pulling out my wooden sword protecting the boy behind me.. it didn't work so much as I had a trashy wooden sword and i was 5'3. A much taller man entered, shoving trees to his side. His eyes widened at the sight of me and tommy..
------------------------------------------
This isnt that good but its a start! TYSM for reading!

words: 342 words