The night part II

darkness may have built." At that moment my whole body glowed with white light, and so did Evangeline.
"This will protect both of you. seeing as your of blood, the closest it can get, you both will glow."
"What about you, what are you? You said you were a dark angel, but how did you become that?"
"I was born from the king and queen of the Underworld. Same goes for you just your parents are the Overworld king and queen. Now we must protect each other. My parents wants you dead, and your parents want me dead."
"thats awful, I dont want you dead, I love you" I blushed, Evangeline looked up and me then back down. Amber spoke.
"I do too, thats why I want to protect you instead of harm you."
"Then what do we do?" Evangeline said quietly.
"We train, and I ,Amber, will be your teacher. And we will protect each other until the threat is gone. And I can enjoy being with you without the threat of our parents." She gracefully moved to me and placed both her hands on my waist and kissed my cheek. I was about to move in to kiss her cheek but she turned around towards Hunter.
"You will protect Evangeline alright."
"All right sis"
"kids, can you go upstairs for a minute, we need to talk about older kids stuff, ok?" They both nodded and headed upstairs. As soon as the kids made it upstairs Amber put her hands on my waist again and started kissing the side of my neck working her way up. It tingled but felt really good.
"So what did you want to talk about?"
"I want to be with you, I dont want anything to happen to you or I. So before something can happen, will you be my girlfriend?" She looked me dead in the eyes. To be truthful, I wanted to be with her since when I first saw her several hours ago, but then again, I have only known her for several hours.
"I don't know I have only known you for a little amount of time, let me think about it."
"Well than maybe we should switch places, we go upstairs and they come downstairs?"
"That sounds good." We went upstairs and motioned for the kids to go downstairs. They seemed to rather go downstairs to play the console games. We closed the door.
"So where were we? Oh yeah." Again she picked me up and even more gently than before laid me on the bed. She kissed my lips, her lips was smooth and immediately I fell under the lust I felt before. She pulled back only enough to lift up my shirt again and started kissing up and down my chest and stomach. I was wanting more of her, to be with her.