11: Living On the Edge

SOOKIE

The next morning I woke up feeling damn good. I should have; Eric and I were up until almost sunrise fucking our brains out. It was one of the perks of dating a porn star. He had great stamina to begin with and it only got better as the night turned into day. By the time we collapsed we were both exhausted, but sated. It was to his advantage that my sex drive was as high as his. I couldn't imagine him dating someone who only wanted it once or twice a week. Or less. God, once a month would be sad. Sure I'd had my droughts, but they were self-imposed to give my body a break, not because I was tired of sex.

Eric was in the shower after a good morning blowjob that I knew I'd get some kind of payback for later. I found Hadley in the kitchen with a bowl of leftover takeout from the day before. Chinese for breakfast wasn't my thing, but I was relieved to see her eating.

"Morning, Had," I said cheerfully. "Sleep well?"

"Okay. You and Eric fuck really loud," she complained.

"Oh... sorry. We'll try to keep it down."

"Is he that good or were you playing porn star with him?"

"He's that good," I smiled.

"Huh. That's good, I guess. The world needs more like him. Well, then again I guess anyone with $89.99 and a willing orifice can have him."

"Excuse me?" That was rude.

"He has a dildo made from a mold of his dick," she reminded me.

Whatever, it was still rude.

"I can guarantee you it's not the same as the real thing," I said.

If she could tell I was pissed at her she didn't care. Hadley took her breakfast to the living room and plopped down on the couch. If she got soy sauce on anything I was going to murder her.

"Hadley, please don't eat in there. I have a dining room and four patios with tables to choose from," I requested.

"I'm not six. I'm not going to spill," she rebutted.

"You don't know that and this is my house, so please just do what I ask." It wasn't a life altering request. Eating at a table wasn't going to kill her.

"Fine. The table it is, Warden."

I took a deep breath and counted to ten while she stomped by me to go to the dining room. I reminded myself it was probably just her needing a fix, but then she didn't seem to be going through withdrawal symptoms. She didn't have the freshly shot up hazy look in her eyes either, so I wasn't sure what was going on. Leave it to my cousin to sniff out any crackheads in the area in less than a day.

I poured cups of coffee for Eric and me. He knew breakfast was only coming if he cooked it or if he wanted a bowl of Cheerios. When he came upstairs he was dressed in the same clothes as the day before.

"I could use that coffee," he chuckled. He leaned over to give me one of those long, lingering pecks that often turned into more.

"You and me both, mister. I'm actually going to go to the gym today if you want to come along," I offered. "I'll let you spot me."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Ras and I usually go in the afternoon when he wakes up or after a shoot. I have a feeling I'll have a lot more fun watching your tits."

"Just be careful not to hurt yourself while I'm on the treadmill," I giggled.

"I'll probably have to stop what I'm doing so I can watch." He reached out to grab my tits.

"Geez, you two are insatiable," Kennedy said as she walked into the kitchen.

"He's got good hands." I wasn't sorry.