12

" Jin due date is over . I am afraid if something happened to our baby "

Yn said laying on hospital's bed , the delivery date was over and she wasn't feeling pain .

" Look at me i am here , you trust me hmm nothing will happen to our baby "

"But jin it's the second time i am here , why i am not feeling pain i am afraid please do something "

"Doctor is coming we'll ask her ok no need to stress yourself , for the baby yn please "

"Mr. Kim i know due date is over but it happens in many cases . I've suggested you earlier fo-

" No doctor i can't take risk with my wife's life sorry i can't , i can wait but i can't take risk "

"Then try to get intimate mr. Kim it helps a lot , maybe we can do natural delivery i know it's hard looking at your baby's health because it's healthy , i hope u can do this there's nothing wrong in it and i am sure you'll be here by tomorrow "

"I am telling you because i examine your wife's vagina "

"Let's go home yn " , jin said holding her back , then carried her to exit safely "

"What she said jin what the doctor said " , his mother asked they were getting worried .

" She said it's normal to get late " , saying that jin left .

"You don't worry my ynie God will make everything right . Eomma is with you hmm ", his mother caressed her hairs holding her close to her heart .

" Eomma what if something wrong happened "

"Nothing will happen didn't you see his face how much worried he was , he is with you nothing will happen "

"Do you want to sleep or eat ? ", "i  want to sleep eomma "

"Where are you come here please " , said yn on call .

"Just coming you go to room and take rest " , he said .

Jin entered in bedroom closing the door , yn sat on bed supporting herself from headboard .

Jin looked her and smile a Lil then , he went to almirah for clothes .

He was changing his clothes yn was looking at him .

" What happened hmm " , he asked sitting beside her .

"Jin let's do it "  , yn said looking at him with hopes in her eyes and he became more sad .

" It will help our baby jin " , yn said holding his face in her palms there was no tears in her eyes just hopes , he just nodded to her .

As the time pass his boxer and trousers were on floor . Same goes to her thong .

" I didn't hurt you right "  , he ask out of concern .

She smiled to him kissing his chest , he wore his clothes and made her wore her panty .

Yn rested her head on his chest a tear escape from his eye and , fell on yn's forehead .

She looked him he was crying , before she could ask anything .

" I am ok ", saying that he went to washroom .

He looked at mirror seeing his own reflection his face was red .

because of this she let me touch her

But it's my kid too i should be happy she's comfortable with me

Or she is just showing

Yn was knocking on the door of washroom .

He came out of washroom after washing his face .

"What happened jin?"  , " Nothing i am good let's sleep "

He held her hand helped her to bed . He closed his eyes laying there .

Yn was awake she understood what was the reason of him being hurt .

I am selfish

In the midnight extreme pain hit her abdomen . She woke up because of pain but jin wasn't there , she called him and he came to her from balcony.

" I think it's time jin "  , yn said in pain but smiling .

Shoving his phone in his trousers he carried her .

" Eomma get ready and remember taking yn's maternity bag " , he informed his mother his father was calling the taxi .

" We've to  prepare for cesarean mr. Kim the baby is healthy " , the doctor informed him .

His breath hitched listening to her c-section means cut on her body , it seems fine but it could be dangerous at the same time .

" We can do this right "  , he ask yn she nodded to him .

"We will do this jin i am fine wait for us outside " , yn said being emotional he was also crying .

" I love you no matter what remember this " , saying that he kissed her forehead and stomach .

" I am outside you can call me anytime doctor won't allow me now "

He was waiting outside of labour room with his family and her parents .

Then the doctor came outside removing her mask .