Chapter 10

I opened my eyes groggily and sat up. I suddenly groaned at my headache. Fucking hangovers.. I let my eyes adjust to the room I was in, however, it wasn't mine. Everything about last night was blurry and I suddenly looked at my clothes. I had a large t-shirt on and nothing underneath except for my undergarments. I covered up myself with the covers once again as I heard a boy walk in.

"I heard some noise are you awake?"

No way...Seungmin. I saw the boy turn the corner. It was no other than Kim Seungmin. I mentally facepalmed myself for getting so drunk last night and looked at the man who came walking in with a tray of breakfast and hangover soup. He smiled gently and sat beside me, passing me the tray.

"Before you ask, cause I'm almost 100% sure you don't remember anything.. no, we never did anything, no I didn't sleep here, no You changed yourself and I brought you here because you couldn't remember where you lived." He explained, but I just stared at him.

"Why were you at the bar..?" I asked in almost a whisper. Seungmin set his lips in a straight line.

"I found out my fiancés baby wasn't mine, and that she was cheating on me all along." My eyes went wide at his explanation

Why was I happy?

After a few moments of silence I finally said something.

"Im sorry"

Seungmin raised an eyebrow at me.

"For what?" He scoffed.

"For that day." Suddenly Seungmins expression went softer as if he felt guilty.

"Ya..why are you apologizing, I should be apologizing.." he muttered causing me to almost laugh.

"It was wrong of me to do that to you. You a-" I stopped "were in a happy relationship.." Seungmin closed his eyes at the last part.

"Jinyun, would you like to go get coffee with me later?" Was he..asking me out? I blinked and then nodded slowly.

"Okay.."

"Then eat up," I suddenly noticed Seungmins knuckles and by instinct I took his hand. His knuckles were blistered and swollen.

"Seungmin.." I looked up at his face, only to see a bright pink blush starting to form on his cheeks. I suddenly realized  I was holding his hand and quickly retracted my hand.

"Sorry.." I muttered but he just assured me it was fine and left, closing the door behind him.

I got up and waddled to the bathroom. Suddenly everything came back to me as I looked at my bruised hips in the mirror. My hand poked my bruised and I hissed at the pain.

Seungmin..saved me at that bar last night..

I felt a light pink blush coat my cheeks.

Oh Seungmin..

At the cafe

Me and seungmin both just sipped our coffees, not wanting to talk first. After a few moments of awkwardness I decided to end it.

"Thank you.." I muttered under my breath, causing Seungmin to look at me with those damn puppy eyes again.

"I'm guessing you remember then?" He laughed, oh how it killed me that he wasn't mine. I nodded.

"Jinyun..the thing is, I don't even remember knocking him out. I almost killed him. And I don't know why. I just saw you and.." he stopped, looking straight into my eyes. "Something came over me." I gulped and looked away, taking another sip of the cold bittersweet drink.