Chapter 3

*Recap*
A random girls pov
I snuck into the kitchen. The bell would ring any second now. I looked at the labels of the trays, desperately searching for Hyunjins. My eyes scanned the room. Found it. I snuck closer and pulled out a bottle. I brushed my fingers over the label.. GHB.. My lips curved into a smile. He will finally be mine..I just have to get him alone..
I opened the bottle and droplets fell over the tray. I watched in delight as the liquid creeped over the desserts. I heard the bell ring. I stuffed the bottle in my pocket. I ran off and sat at my lunch table..Waiting for him to take a bite.

A girl sat at his usual lunch table. My insides burned in anger. Why is she at his table?! I saw Hyunjin walk in. I calmed down. He will just tell her to leave..no big deal. Hyunjin sat down beside her. What. The way he smiled at her made my gut wrench. I saw her blush at the boys. JiSoo looked at Seungmin and saw him blush at her. She dropped her own tray. The girl got along with them so well.. I got up to go see Hyunjin. I walked towards them then stopped.

"...Yeah she's the only one who has caught my eye" my gut twirled.
Anger made my head pound. I stopped in my tracks. I looked at the girl in disgust and anger.
I sat back down. I'll just get him alone after he ea- she ate his food. SHE WAS EATING HIS FOOD. My fists clenched. The bell rung again. Hyunjin hadn't eaten a single bite of his food. I groaned and stomped off.

Seungmins Pov
I spent the whole afternoon beside her. She was placed gently on the bed because she had passed out. I didn't want to leave her side. Felix came in the door.

"Seungmin, schools over. We have to take her home." I nodded. I scooped one arm underneath her knees and my other wrapped around her back. I looked at Felix and then we left. Felix went home so I carried her home and knocked on the door. The door opened.

"Oh hello seungmi- Jinyun?!" Her father gasped. He shooed me inside and I took Jin upstairs to her room. I placed her gently on the mattress and took her shoes off. I got a warm cloth and a tub of water, I placed the clothes on her forehead and dabbed at the sweat beads on her neck. I placed the blanket on top of her and started to get up. She grabbed my hand.

"Please don't leave Seungmin.." She whispered, I looked at her. My breath hitched at her words. Jin had a tight grip on my hand. I sat back down.

"Jin..I cant sleep with all this on.." I referred to my school uniform. She opened her eyes gently.

"Then take on of my dads shirts and ask for a spare mattress.." she croaked, Jin's father opened the door gently. Jin smiled softly at him.

"He can sleep here, I'll go get some pjs and a mattress." He looked at me. "I'm trusting you to take care of her" I nodded and bowed, then he left. Jin didn't let go of my hand. I scoffed. This Girl.

30 minutes later

I held her hand as I heard her quiet snores. The clock on her wall made silent ticks. I stared at the ceiling. Maybe I should start being more comfortable with her. I trust her. Her hand was warm. I don't want to be mean to her.
I turned my head to look at her. She was so beautiful. She was turned on her side towards me, her hair gently fell over her freckled face. I raised my other hand and tucked her hair behind her ear. I slowly raised my head, moving towards her. My lips placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. I laid back into my previous position and closed my eyes. I felt myself drift off into a peaceful darkness.

Jinyuns PoV
I opened my eyes, my head was pounding. I felt someone's hand in mine. I looked at the boy who was sleeping on a mattress next to mine. I stared at the beauty. I layer back down and just admired him. Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open, meeting my gaze. I smiled at him, his face went red. Seungmin went to pull him hand away but I tightened my grip.

"Jin we have school.." Seungmin muttered and didn't meet my eyes. I nodded.

"I know"I said, he just looked at me. I let go of his hand and got up. He was still laying down.

"Cmonnn we have school!!" I teased. Seungmin rolled his eyes and got up. I took a shower while Seungmin cleaned up. Once I'd gotten out, I did my hair and Seungmin waited for me. I skipped downstairs and grabbed some breakfast.

*time skip*

Over the next few weeks, I had made new friends and was now considered popular. Some of the friends I had made were Chaeryeong, Ryujin and Yoorim. (A/n: Itzy:Chaer,Ryu. Everglow:Yoorim)

I heard a slight buzz sound echo from my pocket. I took out my phone and saw Hyunjin.

Hyunjin calling...
I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jin!!! Felix was wondering if you wanted to come to the cafe with us?"

"Of course! When do you want me to come??"

"Well we are on our way! I'll text you the address!"

We bid our farewells and I hung up. I smiled. I loved it here. I had friends and people who understood me. Now all I need is a Boyf- my face flushed red.

"No. I don't need one, I'm independent." I told myself and jumped out of bed. I shoved a cute blue miniskirt on and a loose white cardigan on and went on my way.

The air was wet and the spring breeze blew in my face. I ran and avoided mud puddles, I slowed down once I got to the address. I looked in the window to see Felix, Hyunjin Minho and Seungmin. My eyes locked onto Seungmin. His smile was so bright and his white braces made it so his already chubby cheeks were even cuter. I had grown close to Seungmin and he had opened up to me. I smiled gently and headed inside. Felix saw me and jumped up from his seat.

"Jin!!!" He pulled me into a huge hug. I hugged him back and giggled. Felix pushed me to sit beside him. Across from Seungmin. Minho got up.

"What's everyone having? I'll order" He asked, Felix said sugar boba and the rest of us said Iced Americano. I smiled.

"Are you nervous for Graduation ?" Felix blurted out. Hyunjin blinked at him.

"That was sudden Lix" Hyunjin stared at him, he shrugged.

"Erm well I guess? I'm pretty excited though." I answered, Seungmin nodded.

"Summer is going to be super fun for us though, because now we have Jin" Hyunjin said, smiling. I giggled and looked at Seungmin.

"I have an idea guys" I smirked. They all looked at me in sync. Minho came back with our beverages and I took a sip of my americano.

"We should go to Seoul Hotel and spend the weekend there!" I exclaimed. Everyone's eyes went wide except for minhos.

"YES" they all said in sync.

"Count me out" Minho said.

And that was the night it ALL changed.