~The shopper~

Eat up children.

Employee POV

I had started running after a person who I had just found by a unfinished base. Of course I didn't want to, but my instincts had caught up to me.
I had caught up to them and started to vigorously bash my head into theirs.

I had finished that and went to another employee which was named Sara. "Hey Sara? Do you even know why we kill people?" I ask while hugging a teddy bear that I found the players unfinished base. "Well," she starts "I don't exactly know. It's just what other employee's did so others were taught to do it." "Well that makes no sense! I need a better reason from the higher ups! y'know what I mean, Right?" I say looking at her with serious eyes. "Sorry I got serious again..." I say apologizing. "I'm gonna find some more people, alright?" I say while walking off. "Alright! Just don't fall in love Loverboy!" She yells. "I wont! I yell back while walking backwards.

I walk onto a split bedroom set. One side was purple and the other one was green. I had smelt something that resembled... Perfume? it was coming from under the green bed. I reach my hand under there until I grabbed something that felt like... An arm? I pull it out and realized it was a human. She may had said not to fall in love with others, But I couldn't help myself.

The human looked scared, I of course refused myself to say anything then 'The store is now closing, please exit the building.' But I couldn't help myself! they were to adorable!

"I'm so sorry Mam, Sir? I don't know I'm just Sorry! "I say while looking worried, Then I looked up and looked at them on the verge of laughing. I watched as they fell on the floor laughing because of me apologizing. "Are you okay?" I worryingly ask them. "Yeah yeah I'm fine! You trying to be nice is just funny!" they say while getting up and wiping happy tears from their eyes.

"I'm Alex by the way! what's yours?" They say while holding out their hand...

"Im... Xavier.."

(FINALLY DONE! Sorry about not getting this out sooner! I had no motivation so I didn't post it! But I hope you guys like it!)

(Words:379)