Ch 003 -_____________-

Cassidy P.O.V ~~2 Weeks Later~~

I was getting ready for work I put on [External Link] Then Princeton was gonna take care of Jacbo today. So I got his diapper bag , and some snacks . Then got him in the car , bucked him up then me and drove off . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we get there ,andd I ring bell , andd Princeton opens the door .

Jacbo:Dwaddy .*smiles andd run to him*

Princeton*picks him up and pecks his cheeck* Hey Lil Man , Hey beautiful .*smiles* Where are you going dress like that?

Cassidy:To work! Duh .

Princeton:Alright bye .*pecks my cheeck *

Cassidy:*blush* Bye Baby boy be gudd .*smiles and kiss his cheeck*

Jacbo:i WILL MA .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Skipp My Day Work}

I go back to his house andd pick him up , when I'm bout to ring the door bell I hear my baby crying . SO I bang on the door.

Roc answer it sad and scared , I know that look , he know some did something and I'm go BlackOutMoode .

Jacbo:*runs to me*Mommmmyyy.*crying still*

Cassidy:What happen ?

Roc:Prince boo , or whatever slap Jacbo she in his room .Upstaris first door on the left .*get Jacbo*

I take off my heels luckily I'm wearing shorts , I put my hair in a bun and wonder until the room and I see her making out with Prince , she on top of him gudd .

I put her weave and start punching her , then slap her .She get up and push me on the floor . I get back up and we start slap boxing , but mostly me slapping , then I push her on the floor and start Punching her .

Cassidy:DON'T*Punch* EVER*Punch*TOUCH*Punch* MY*Punch*CHILD*Punch*AGAIN ! *Punch* BITCH!*Punch* 

Princeton pulls me off of her . Damn I fuk her up gudd too . Brooken nose , busted lip , weave out , black eye . I look at Princeotn disgusted . I flick him and her off .

I run down staris with Roc with a monkey icpack on my babycheeck. I took a picture . Then got my heels .

Roc:Did you fuck her up?

Cassidy:No kidding .Thannkk You Roc! *smiles andd hugs him*

Roc:Alright bye Lil Man see youu later , if you need a babysitter I'm Here.*kevin Hart Voice*

Cassidy:*giggles* Okaai . Leggo J .*grab him andd get my diapper bag*

Princeton runs down staris .

Princeton:Why you do that to her?

Cassidy:She touch our fucking son Princeton!

Princeotn:I didn't know? I just told her to wipe his face , let me see him . *grabs him and see his red cheeck , now he pissed* Can you drag her by her weave out of her Cassy . 

Cassidy:Sure .

I walk up staris and see she trying to fix her self . Haha . I grab her by her hair andd toss her ass out the door like 5 cartwheels! Everyone laughs so hard . Then I hugged Princeton we said our Gudd Byes and left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Next Morning~~ 9:45

I wake up and here the kids andd Tyga? 

I walk downstaris andd see Tyga and the kids .

Tyga:Hey sleeping beauty .*smiles*

Cassidy:Hey guys . 

Tyga:What happen to you you got a busted lip ? Cassidy De La Rosa did you get in a fight?

Cassidy:I woldn't say a fight?

Tyga:Cassidy ?

Cassidy:Okaai I heard from Roc one of Princeton's hoe touch our son and I beat her .

Tyga:She touch our son/

Cassidy:Yes and Princeotn didn't know . SO yea .

Tyga:Alright .Give me a kiss?

Cassidy:No .

Tyga:Fine .*kisses Cassidy*

I kiss back and King and Jacbo are saying Oooooo in the back ground I stop andd giggle . 

Cassidy:I'm going in the shower. Be bck .

I go in the shower and put on back Pj''s .

*Tank Top*

*Sweats*

*socks*

*Flat Iron my hair*

I wne t back down staris seeing the boys on Tyga and There all sleep and I take a few picture and posted them on you know . Then I carry the boys to the room and kiss there noses.

I go back in the livingroom, in Tyga arms and kiss his forehead and falls asleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:What yall think Like? Okaai well more later on I got watch a movie called Medea Get's a Job? So stay Tunned . c: