Ch 002 -_________-

Cassidy P.O.V

I was just drawing a few designs for my new product .Then my little baby boy came . Jacbo Perze Jr .

Jacbo:Ma , I want to go to the pwrk .*smiles*

Cassidy:Okaai I'm get dressed . Stay her andd go hang with Tia Tiff .

Jacbo:Otayyy Ma .*walks to her rom*

I walk upstaris to my room , then my bathroom . I do all my hydgiene , and put on[External Link]. I took a few pictures andd post them on FB,TWITTER,ANDD INSTGRAM .

I already had his diapper bag on , so I picked him up , and got outside put him in his carseat bucked him up , and got in my self bucked myself up and drove off . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we make it to the park , I get him out andd then I see my BestFriend Tyga at the park . 

Tyga:Hey Cassy and Lil Man .

Jacbo:Hi Daddy Twga .*smiles and runs to him*

Pause # : Jacbo calls Tyga Daddy Tyga becaus e, he acts like the dad of my baby boy , and King call me Mom . Were like basically a family . c: But yea , Tyga knows about me and Princeton . They talk but i dn't tlk to him . Tyga is the best to Jacbo life . So yea you get the point.

Cassidy:Hey Tyga .*smiles and hugs him*

Tyga:*kiss Cassidy cheeck* Lil man , your bro on the slide go play with him .

Jacbo:Otayy .*walks away*

Cassidy:Be Careful baby . So....

Tyga:Cassidy ....how you been .

Cassidy:Great . 

Tyga:Cassy , I wanna tell you something .

Cassidy:Shoot . 

Tyga:I wanna be in you and Jacbo life!

Cassidy:A-A-Are you sure bout that ?

Tyga:Yes , Postive .*smiles*

Cassidy:Fine.

Tyga:*hugs Cassidy andd pecks her cheeck* Let's take the kids to Cold Stone .

Cassidy:Sure . *smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to Cold Stone , we were in line just waiting and Tyga holds my hand I blush and smiles.

Then a girl with a siff weave turns and says .

Girl:Awwh Rocky Pooh , I wanna us to have a family like that .

Those Four Boys turn around and their eyes get wide .

MB:Cassidy?!

Jacbo:Ma who are they?

MB:Ma?

Cassidy:Yes , I'm Cassidy andd I have a son .

Girl:You guys know her?*stank face*

Cassidy:Yup*popin the p* We knew eachother sence we were 13 .

MB:Wow .

Cassidy:Tyga , I'm get fresh air outside , can get my mint chocolate chip . 

Tyga:Yes beautifu*let's go of my hang andd kiss my cheeck*

~~~Out Side~~~

I was thinking what happen , andd Princeton comes out .

Princeton:Cassidy Hi I've missed you .

Cassidy:Oh Really?*rasie her eyebrow*

Princeton:Yea . I-I-Is that my son?

Cassidy:No he's MY son . He was suppose to be your son , but you left us .

Princeton:I'm truly sorry , I've never meant it , I've though about you everyday sence that happen , I'mm very sorry . Can you forgive me?

Cassidy:Sure .

Princeton:So when can I come to visit you and him? Wait what's his name?

Cassidy:Jacbo , Jacbo Perze Jr .

Princeton:You name our son after me?

Cassidy:Sure did .

Princeton:Can I see him?

Cassidy:Idkkk?

Princeton:Please?!

Cassidy:Fine , give me your number .

We exchanged number and hug eachother then him and his crew leave .

~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We get home and Tyga and King is still with us .

Tyga:Well be good King ,bye Beautiful Gudd Night Lil Man .*peck my lips and hugs the boys gudd bye*

All3of Us:Byeeee.*smiles*

Cassidy:Alright yalll  let's get yal in the bath .

So I take them a bath and put them in Pj's . Awwh I took pictures of them . Post them on Twitter , FB,Instgram . 

I put them to bed . And kiss their noses andd close the door .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: What yall think Dig it? Alright well there more so , STaY TUNNED . c: