Chapter 1: The Call

This is my VERY FIRST STORY EVER!!!!! I want everyone to like it. I don't know if you will because I am really bad at writing. Hope you enjoy the book!

__________________________

Chapter 1: The Call

It was worse than before. The sky was pitch black and the ocean waves were hollering my name. "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah." I have never been so scared before. I laid down on the sand. Still afraid of what was next to.

come....Wait, wait, wait. Let's start from the beginning....

"WAKE UP SARAH!!" I hate that noise. The noise of my OCD brother, Jackson. He is my "amazing" new alarm. My parents "bought" it for me. He always calls me his client. I think "I'm his prey." He's a tattle tale, "magician", and an 8 year old pain.

This was the big day. The day Jackson would leave to go to Australia with my biological dad. My parents have been divorced for about 4 years. It hasn't been so bad. The worst part of it is that my mom is dating my boyfriends dad!! Crazy, I know. At least we get to see each other when our parents are together. But, my mom will tell me to stay away from him if they break-up. Miserable, I know.

I was the only one excited for this day. My mom was sobbing, Jackson thought he was going to Australia, New York(and yes, there is no such thing as Australia, New York), and my biological dad wants me to go with him. I'd rather stay here with my boyfriend and his dad. It was a terrible day for almost everyone. Then something amazing happened.