Chapter 6: Trips

Sorry I haven't been writing in a while. I haven't had time but I do now! Yay!!! Thx for reading this story. I love everyone who is reading this!!! Thank-you allllllllll!!!!!

__________________________

Chapter 6: Trips

New York, California, Columbus, OH, Belize, Venezuela, Brazil, Italy, Rome, Antarctica. my dad didn't tell me he was on a mission trip! I just named less than half of the countries my dad was taking me to.

"This is insane," I thought to myself. "All of these countries in a year! Not going to happen." I will have to get a passport with AT LEAST 100 pages for stamps. It was really bad. The worst part was- drumroll please, bum bum bum bum- Jason was going too. The worst person in the world was going. And how he reacted when I told him I liked him. I still remember his first words after I said those terrible words.

"What are you talking about? I am dating Eleanor. Well, was dating Eleanor. We decided to have a really long distance relationship." I love his sense of humor. A really long-hahahahahah- distance relationship. He probably forgot about my reaction.

"You have been dating Eleanor and me at the same time? You were cheating in me. That makes sense. You had a text message on KIK from Eleanor_Jasonsluv_09_ . I knew I shouldn't have fallen for you. I said I loved you and you said you didn't. I can't believe, I can't believe, you, you, you can live with yourself. Cheating on me AND Eleanor. You, I, Eleanor." I was getting distracted by his soft lips. They were almost touching mine. They were touching mine! His soft lips touched my soft lips! His words, his words I will never forget. "You are my Eleanor." His Eleanor. He just made that stuff to make me mad. "You are really cute when you are mad." Next thing I knew we were on my bed sleeping with what seemed to be a teddy bear and a stuffed animal penguin. My mom and Jason's dad were on the couch in my room staring at us wondering what we were doing.

"Sarah, how old are you?" My mother asked.

"Sixteen and three quarters." Jason answered.

"Sarah. I said Sarah." Jason'a face was as red as an apple that was fresh from an apple tree. "Sarah, I know you are almost seventeen but, you are not allowed to sleep with someone else. Not even me." My mom tries to be funny. Jason's dad is the only one that laughs.

"Sorry mother. It won't happen again." As you assumed, we teenagers don't do the right thing. We did it twelve times after that. I'm not kidding. That number is everywhere.

I went to the doctor six weeks after Jason and I got caught. The doctor said I had food poisoning from Taco Bell. He said if I start bleeding from it to come back as soon as possible. "The bleeding usually comes from the stomach. We will take a picture like a pregnancy test if you do bleed. Those cameras take good pictures of your stomach. We could see if you have worms.

Jason was really worried about the food poisoning. Mostly because he bought it for me. I did start bleeding and I went to get a picture taken. There was something moving in my stomach.

"What is it?" My mom and I said at the same time.

The doctor commented,"I dont know but, it definitely isn't a worm."

"Not a worm? What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that someone may become a mother." No no no no no. This can't be happening. With Jason. The one I loved then hated now love again. How is Jason and my dad going to take this.

Jason was happy for me but my parents, not so much, especially my dad.

"Sarah how could you let this happen. Another plane ticket that has to be bought. And Jason. He was going to become a priest. Sarah why?"