Chapter 5: Utility Tunnels & Chica

"Officer Vanessa, I- I apologize for disturbing your daily walk about..." It seemed like Glamrock Freddy was trying to make sure not to mention me.

"What're you doing down here anyway? Your power is gonna go down all the way if you don't get to a recharge station soon." Vanessa replied. "Also, you totally blew it earlier. I can't believe that out of all days your system had to crash today while practicing your performance."

"Once again, I apologize..." Glamrock Freddy now seemed sad, was Vanessa being too hard on him?

"Okay... look, we're like fifteen minutes from closing and I was informed three people were caught still roaming around the place! Your friends found the first two and thank goodness and the two left, but the last one is still being looked for. If you see them, tell me immediately! I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room."

Vanessa then leaves the area, when it gets all dark again with only Glamrock Freddy's eyes glowing the area, I get out of the medical station. Glamrock Freddy was looking down, not at me but the ground. He was like a sad puppy, his ears were droopy. So cute but so sad, I walk up to him. He looks at me, I wanted to do something to make him feel better, so I go in slowly for a hug. He surprisingly felt comfortable, for an animatronic anyway. He then carefully wrapped his arms around me, trying not to squish me; after our hug his ears were up again. He gave a little animatronic smile, which honestly made me smile.

"Well... shall we continue on?" Glamrock Freddy asked me, but before I could answer he already turned around and started walking where we were meant to go.

I follow close behind once again hoping that there will be no more problems occurring at this time. It'll be midnight soon, and if I didn't get out, I'd be stuck here forever! Turns out Vanessa already caught and forced Charlie and Michael to leave, so there was no point in them trying to sneak back in to find me. While walking, I looked at all the scraps and bits and bobs around the area.

"Where exactly are we in these tunnels? Like, what's on top?" I ask Glamrock Freddy, he gives a quick glance at me then looks back straight forward.

"We are under the Pizzaplex, once we get out of here we should make it to the main entrance where you can leave." Glamrock Freddy explained. "These tunnels also lead the staff quicker to any area in the building, like Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway etc., although the staff must have a high enough security badge to enter those specific areas. Nobody else is allowed down here, especially guests but, your situation is, well... different, and important right now."

I continue to follow him as we finally make it near the end of the tunnels. But he suddenly stops, he looked a little glitchy, like something was wrong. He looks over to what seems like this weird giant battery with his colours on it. He then walks over toward it, I stand beside him as he goes into it.

"Freddy, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Sorry, Y/N, my recharge cycle was not yet complete when I found you, I have to use a recharge station every hour or so, you'll have to continue this journey without me for now. The exit shouldn't be too far, just don't get caught. You'll make it, take this in case you need me again." Glamrock Freddy explained as outside of the recharge station was an object called a faz-watch. I pick it up and put it on, it was cute. I turn it on, and there was a message, turns out Glamrock Freddy can talk to me through it. Cool!

Well, now I just have to figure out how to escape on my own. I walk through the two doors not too far in the hallway, and walk down. There was boxes and paint buckets all in the way, but there was a bathroom door I could walk through. I open it to walk through but. What the fuck? Is that... Glamrock Chica? What was she doing on the other side of the bathroom?

I couldn't see well, but she looked as if she was eating something, there was rubbish in front of her. Don't tell me she's eating garbage, eww! Yellow original Chica would never do that, she was meant to be the cleaner one, that loves to cook in the kitchen and sing. But this Chica. Glamrock Chica. She was nearly the complete opposite. An ugly personality and interests yet cool looking 80's chicken animatronic, with leg warmers and green triangle earrings which I have no clue how they even attach to her head since she doesn't have ears.

I need to distract her, Glamrock Freddy told me not to get caught by them. Vanessa even explained to Glamrock Freddy that she alerted the other animatronics about me roaming around. So I have to be sneaky, let's just hope my 20-year-old body can do so. I look back at where the boxes were, the paint seemed easy to make a distraction, I push them to the other side of the room causing them to have a loud crash and thud as they fell. I heard Glamrock Chica buck like a chicken and then movement like an earthquake, I watched her leave from my side of the bathroom. She moved as if she had leg problems, she was wonky and her head was tilted to the side. Her loud chicken feet earthquakes finally make it out of the bathroom and she stares at the boxes and dropped paint.

I carefully sneak out the door she walked out of, I had a good back view of her from behind. She was gorgeous not gonna lie, but i couldn't stare for long otherwise she'd turn and seem me. So while still crouching I manage to escape from her, the area was surprisingly pretty for an empty hall. Half pink and half cream walls, a few weird posters of what seems to be 'staff bots' on them. One says 'Be careful: 100% of fatal accidents involve human beings.' Sheesh, what a way to put it. Thanks a lot Pizzaplex, that made me feel SO much safer than I already aren't. Not...

I manage to walk around a weird room filled with more bits and bobs and garbage cans. After I make it through the room, the hall was now a different colour on the walls, half green and half pink. There were some Freddy's on them which looked as if they were painted on. I soon see a darker area which only had bright orange lights that flashed. I'm assuming that's the only way to go through to the main entrance. I had a bad feeling about this, but I walked over anyway. I saw a gate that was locked, like some of the others I saw, why did it have no alligator signs? Is it talking about the alligator animatronic Montgomery Gator? That seems to be Bonnie's new replacement or something, which sucks because it would've been cool seeing an 80's looked bunny.

As I resumed to walk through the piped orange lighted hall, I heard a big CRASH from the gates behind me! I turn and see Montgomery Gator! He laughs with his deep mighty alligator voice and says "There you are!"