Kehna Hai Aaj Tumse...

One light turn on.Everyone look at that side curiously. Santa Claus is standing there. All are surprised but all got a biggest shock of their life jab vo dekhte hai ki Santa Claus ke piche Arjun khade hai...

SAMEER: Arjun...

Sakshi is standing numb. She can't believe on her eyes.

ARJUN: Tumhari last night ki wish poori karne ka waqut aa gaya hai Sakshi...

Sakshi look him without blinking eyes. Sameer and Aisha looked at each other with smile. Soon music starts.

Kehna hai...kehna hai...

Kehnahai...kehna hai....

Aaj tumse yeh pehli baar ohho...

Tumhi to laayi ho jeevan mein mere

Pyaar Pyaar Pyaar...

Arjun comes near Sakshi andhold her hand and sits on his knees in front of her.

Kehna hai...kehna hai...

Aaj tumse yeh pehli baar...ohho

Tumhi to laayi ho jeevan mein mere

Pyaar pyaar pyaar

Sakshi is dumbstruck. She can't believe on her eyes. Arjun stands up and squeeze her hand a bit to tell her that it's not her dream. He is actually confessing his love.Both share eye lock. Sakshi smiles with teary eyes. Arjun softly wiped her tears and nods in No. Sakshi is on cloud nine...she looks into his eyes...its only showering love...love for her...she feel like usse sab mil gaya ho...jaise usne poori duniya jeet li ho...seeing sakshi's happiness Arjun hugged her. He hugged her tightly to give assurance that now he is with her. She is only belongs to him. She is his life now. He is there to protect her from all evil eyes. Sakshi also hugged him and try to hide herself in his embrace. She feels very protected in his arms. She feel peace. Arakshi are happy indeed. Sameer makes sound and both parted and look at team. Sakshi's cheeks turns red...Arjun also raffled his hair...Sameer hugs his best friend and sakshi. Aisha also hugs sakshi. Liza shree and chotu also give hug to Arjun and Sakshi. Aisha is talking with sakshi. Arjun looks at sakshi and sings...

Tumse kehne wali....

Aur bhi hai pyaari baatein...

Vo sakshi ke pass jaate hai...

Tumse kehne wali...

Aur bhi hai pyaari baatein

Samne sab ke bolo kaise...

Keh doon saari baatein

He winks and sakshi blushed.

Aaj magar bas itna hi karna hai izhaar

Tumhi to laayi ho jeevan mein mere

Pyaar pyaar pyaar

Arjun ask sakshi to do dance with him. sakshi happily give her hand in his hand and both start dance.