C-3

𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑝 𝑠𝑎 𝐵𝑢ℎ𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑁𝑢𝑢𝑢... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑇𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐯.

I was with my Business partners and we just having a serious meeting about upgrading our business.

" We should do this when we get the final Design"

" Sorry, but I think it's not Good enough"
.......

" We should focus on what we can benefits"

" it's not all about benefits or what we can get, we should focus on getting more people to work on this"

" Okay, thanks for your Options but We should more focus on how we can make this people trust us when we already build the new Building without getting hated by them. " I said and they all agreed.

" We should get their trust first after all it's their land we build on "

_______

" Congratulations."....

" Congratulations.".....

" Congratulations."......

" Congratulations.".....

" thank you" I said to all who congratulate me. After it's nice to have a positive feedback from this known People.

Getting their trust is my main thing in mind. I should make them trust me so I can Build up my confidence.

After talking to those Business people I already walk to the hallway to my office and all the Employees was really Happy to see me and they congratulate me too.

" Congratulation for your success" a fine women said.

"Oh my AG!!?" I was surprised to see her.
"Hi" she smile and I just immediately Hug her.

"Wth!! When did you arrive?" I ask her " Kanina lang" she smiled. Oh my I miss her smile. " How have you been, come let's have some tea." I hold her Hand and make our way to my office.

____.

"i miss you" I said and hug her after I made her a coffee. " I miss you more" she said. " how's Singapore?" I ask.

" I'm fine working there" she said and take sip on her coffee. " That's Good to hear, so why are you here?" I ask.

" i just miss you" she said and we have this eye catching moment. And I just smile at her.

" really?, well. Who would not" I said and she just rolled her eyes.

" ikaw ha, nakaka tampo ka" she pout. "why?" I ask and smile " Your not replying to my messages" she said.

"oh, sorry I was busy You know me" i explain.
" I know, I miss AJ" she hug me and we just stay like that not until my secretary entered.

"oh sorry if I interrupt Your lovey-dovey moments" she said and made us laugh.

"Hi Jam" " Hi Grace"

Angela Grace is my senior in College and she's two years older than me and I used to have crush on her.

She has pretty Face that all the guys like her back in college and she's popular and rich all the students Respect her and btw she's really smart.

" AJ Here" Jam give me the Files that I ask her about. " thanks anyway Can you call doctor Gonzaga and ask her about my Appointment for tomorrow" jam just node and make her way out of my office.