Chap 3

Sivaangi reached her house and found her family busy dealing some guests. She moved upstairs without caring them but stopped in tracks when she heard Leela's voice.

Leela : Sivaangi.... Veetla guest vantha epdi behave pannanum nu theriyaadhu...?? Nee paatu kku yaarayum paakadha maari poren....

Sivaangi lowered her eyelids and walked downstairs and the guest saw her from top to toe.

"Ithu dha un mootha ponna..." An elderly lady asked Leela and she hummed in least interest.

Sivaangi passed a fake smile towards them and felt a strong gaze on her. She saw the direction and noticed a man in 30's looking at her with a flirty smile. She again moved upstairs not before deadly glaring at that man.

She got freshen up and sat on bed with her guitar, humming a song and at the time her phone beeped breaking her alone moment.

A wide smile kept over her face seeing the caller id and she answered the call excitedly.

Sk : Anneyyy!!

Dhar : Sivu... Epdi irukken ma...?

Sk : Nalla irukken neyy.. en oru vaarama phone eyy illa.... na un call kaaga wait pannadha oru naaley illa, theriyuma... *pouting*

Dhar : Sry ma.. konjam busy ah irunthen... Athaan nethu kooda appa amma kku video call pannirundhene... Aana unna mattum paaka mudiyala.... Madam busy aayitiyo...

(He asked and she chuckled sadly)

Sk : Enakku enna busy neyy!! Unga family time disturb aaga koodadhu nu nenachen, athaan varala..

Dhar : Aii, sivu... neeyum enga family nu nyabagathula vechukko di...

(He said making her smirk in pain)

Sk : Enakku nyabakam irunthaalum inga pala per kku adhu nyabakam illa neyy... Eppovum na intha veetla oru third person ah dha iruppen...

Silence prevailed at sudden. Dharshan knew, the words she said is 100 percent true as he had witnessed that many times, his parents treating her like a third person. Sivaangi who understood his state of mind decided to cheer him up.

Sk : Athelaam vidu neyy.. nee eppo inga land panna poren.... romba naala waiting uh... Aama, varumbodhu anga irunthu intha thangachi kku enna vaangitu varapore...

Dhar : Enna venum en thangachi kku....

He asked and she thought seriously placing her forefinger on her chin.

Sk : Mm.... ippo onnum en kutty moolai la varalaya... athunaala adutha vaati oru list prepare pannitu unna call pandren... ok va..

Dharshan chuckled at her and the duo chatted happily for a while.

●●●●

Ashwin reached his house after his office works and settled on the dining table after taking a fresh nap while his mother served dinner for him.

Ak : Ma...

His mother hummed and saw him while pouring water in the glass.

Ak : Athu.... *he hesitated*

Vis : En da pudhusa thayangure....

Ak : Athu... ma neeyum appa vum love marriage dhana... Appa unna epdi crct panne....?

Vishwambari saw him disbelief and he gave a thiruttumuzhi to her.

Vis : Oru amma kitta keka vendiya kelvi ah da idhu...

Ak : Ithula enna thappu irukku... unga love story dhana keten... konjam sollu ma plz.. Appa unna epdi impress panne, sollu... plz en chellam la..

He pleaded continuously making his mother to saw him wierdly and Atlast Vishwabambari accepted his request and narrated her love story with a blush. She explained, how his father impressed her by buying gifts and writing love letters for her.