Epilogue

Taking a glance at the chessboard before her, Sivaangi tapped her chin with her forefinger. As she realized that she was going to lose the game to her father-in-law Manikandan, a pout of sadness formed on her lips.

Sk : Ada ponga maama...... enakku intha game vena, orey confusing ah irukku.....

Ma : Chess na apdi dhan da irukkum.... but learn panna romba easy....

Sk : Mch! Enakku vena...enakku vena..... Ithukku badhila na en phone laye ludo velaayadikuren....

Manikandan smiled at his daughter-in-law's childishness. Sivaangi and Manikandan became so close in the these years and they created a father-daughter combo in the house making Ashwin and viswambari possessive sometimes.

After 9 months of Ashwin and sivaangi's marriage, manikandan slowly recovered and moved out of the bed by the help of medicines which was prescribed by Darshan along with some well known doctors in Canada.

After all their life was happy with lots of love and cute little fights. Indeed sivaangi felt blessed to get them as her own like family.

Ashwin reached his house and found his wife and father was busy playing ludo with much excitement. An instant smile formed on his face seeing the duo. He cleared his throat gaining their attention.

Looking at him, Sivaangi twisted her lips and concentrated on the game making him frown.

Ak(mv) : Aiyo kola gaandla irukku pola..... Ashwineyyy inaikku unnakku seruppu.....

Ma : Dei... evlo neram koopudradhu, entha ulagathula irukken da....

Ak : Athu- pa..

Sk : Laptop kooda epdi romance pandrathu ndra yosanai la irunthirikkum maama.... neenga vidunga... vaanga namma game la concentrate pannuvom....

She said in a mocking tone earning a glare from him. It seemed to Manikandan that something was amiss between the couples and he looked at Ashwin with a questioning gaze.

Ashwin sighed at hiis father and glanced at Sivaangi with a sad expression on his face. He sat beside manikandan fixing his gaze on her.

Man : En da inaikku seekram kelambi vanthuten..... velay edhum illaya...

Ak : Mch! En pondatti kaaga vanthen pa..... Aana ava enna kanduka kooda maatingira....

He said with a pout looking at her while sivaangi didn't dare to look at him.

Sk : Maama...

Man : Sollu da...

Sk : Love pandrappo intha boyfriends girlfriends kitta, na unna apdi paathupen ipdi paathupenu elaam solluven.... aana athelaam oru naalum namba koodadhu-

Ak : Ippo na unna nalla paathukala nu sollavariya enna..?

He asked in a hurful voice breaking her words and she remained silent rolling the dice.

Ak : Sivaangi.... unkitta dhan di kekure.....

Sk : Maama na poyi athai ah kitchen la help pandren... micha game ah neenga unga pullai kooda velayadunga....

She said and left the hall not before glaring him. Ashwin let out a deep breathe and closed his face with his palms resting his elbow on his legs.

Man : Dei ennada prechana?

Ak : Unga marumaga dha pa.... chumma.. konjam naala ipdi dha ava, chinna vishayathukku elaam sanda podra, azhura, frustrated aagura.... avalukku enaachu ne puriyala... nee kooda paathen la, ava olunga en moonji la kooda mulikamaatingra....