✨Chapter five✨

A/N: Please vote, the vote button is at the bottom of the page. And please comment, I always feel happy when I see comments and vote, please make me happy. Thanks. 🙏🙏💗💗

******

Stephanie's POV

I'm Stephanie Hart, the only daughter and child of the family. I live in a small house with my mum. My father is dead, and my mum has to work to earn a living to cater for the both of us, but now she has problems with her spinal cord due to an accident which occurred one day when she was coming back from work.

She was hit by a car and from then she couldn't walk with her legs again, she's moving with the help of a wheel chair and the doctor said she needs to undergo an operation which cost 93,000 thousand dollars, if she wants to be on her feet again. But I didn't have such money to pay the hospital, and the money I've been getting dirty jobs I've been doing were no even capable of feeding us not to talk of undergoing the operation.

I cried day and night hoping to find a suitable job until one day when my friend, Riele who was my childhood friend, informed me about a job vacancy at one of the branches of her workplace.

Thank Goodness, I won a scholarship to sponsor me throughout college and university, or else I wouldn't have went to anything called university at all, because to eat, pay electricity bills and buy clothes were hard. I even repeated clothes on Christmas and new year.

"Thank you, Riele, I'm so happy!" I said and hugged my friend tightly.

"Don't mention that, Stephanie, after all we're friends and my duty is to help you always, okay?" She replied and I nodded with a smile.

"But Riele, I have a problem." I pouted my lips, and the smile on my face faded a bit.

"What's that?" She asked me looking very concerned.

"I have a problem with getting the clothes I would wear to the interview, and you said it's just in two days." I explained biting my lower lip.

"Oh Stephanie, you should know I'll help you with that." She patted me on the lap.

"You'll follow me now and we'd go to the boutique, I'll also tell my mom to make some official dresses for you. But, I'm not sure they're gonna get your size with what you've got up there." She joked and pointed at me.

"Why?" I looked at myself wondering what she meant.

"Stephanie, you're too curvy and with what you've got up there___" She paused and chuckled before continuing, pointing to my breasts. 

"____that's a big problem!"

" Stop that." I frowned giving her an odd expression.

"I was just joking, but honestly just pray we find something that suits you."

"Alright." I nodded.

"Where's your mom?" She asked me.

"Oh, she's sleeping."

"Alright, I brought some fruits for her, bananas, oranges and mangoes, I know she likes fruits a lot." She handed fruits packed in a bag over to me.

I actually told Riele that my mom loved fruits a lot, and she has it as an habit to always come along with fruits whenever she comes visiting.

"Awwn ____, thank you Riele." I appreciated her.

"Never mind, just lead me to your fish pond pond already."

"Oh yeah, I forgot, it's at the back of the house, let's go!" We holded each other's hand and went to see the fish pond. It was for my mother, but I helped her in feeding them, we also got a little money from it, and sometimes we ate some of it.