✨Chapter seven✨

Edward's POV

Driving back home, the thought of my secretary came into my mind, I had never felt for anyone the way I was feeling for her right now. The very moment I saw her a kind of strange feeling came rushing into my mind. What I always felt for Stephanie is love not like the likeness I feel feel for any other lady.

I packed my car, a Ford Focus, one of the most popular cars in America, I can't say it's my favorite because I always changed cars, I may drive a Toyota Camry today and tomorrow, I'll drive a Nissan Altima, it depends on my choice.

I entered the house and our maid, Ella came to welcome me.

"Welcome boss, how's work today?"

"Just shut up!"

"Alright, sir. I'm sorry."

"I'm having fish steak, make sure it's tasty, or else I'm gonna throw it on your face." I warned her and she nodded and walked straight to the kitchen while I walked into my room which was located upstairs. I got into the bathroom to take a shower and decided to rest a little bit before the food was ready. Some minutes later Ella came to tell me that food was ready.

"I'll come myself, you don't have to knock like you want to break down the door!" I shouted from inside.

"So sorry, boss." She apologized and left.

Twenty minutes later when I saw that I'm almost dying of hunger, I went downstairs to have dinner.

Oh darn it! I met Jerry, my step brother, at the dinning table, he was already having his own meal, now he won't allow me to eat peacefully, he's just a pain in my neck, and such a blabbermouth. I took a seat opposite him, I just decided to ignore him and finish my food peacefully then go back to my room. The meal was all peaceful until the stupid talkative started talking.

"Eddy____." He called after putting a spoonful of his food in his mouth.

"If you call me that again I might be forced to throw this fork at you!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alright." He stopped eating. "I think I'll love that___Eddy." He laid emphasis on Eddy.

"I won't let you provoke me tonight." I said drinking water.

"Alright, so how was work?"

I stopped eating and raised my head up to look at him.

"I don't remember you and I being talking partners, anyway it's not your fault, if not for ignorant dad that made you a CEO at a young age."

"You call me young? I'm 24 for God's sake!" He widened his eyeballs at me.

"Still young, I must say you're the youngest of the CEOs I've ever met, that's why you've become a spoilt brat!"

"Anyway, I heard you're moving out." He changed the topic.

"Jerry, who told you that?"

"Dad told me, and remember if you move out, I'm coming with you." He told me.

"You're joking right?" I blurted scowling at him.

He laughed out loud. "I was joking, I can't live you because one day you'll end up hitting me because I'll give you a lot of trouble. But don't worry, I'll be visiting you often."

"And who told you I needed your visitation or whatever you call it?"

"Okay then, we shall see."

"Oh God, I'm fed up with your unnecessary talks, I'm leaving." I stood up, leaving my food halfway.