DREAM KPOP FANTASY CONCERT 2013!!!

• Dedicated kay Iam Ruii

-----this chaper is dedicated to UKISSME UNIVERSITY students and to my DKFC sisters! hannah, Julie eonnie, eomma Neth, GG cAmille, RUHOON Ruii, Lou Anne, Delmar. ^__^ v

KISEOP's POV!!!!!!!!!! 

yey! may POV n sya! msyado kc syang thimik ey ^_^ db seoppa? xD

I've been a member of U-KISS for 3 years, Hndi lng alm ng iba kc nagstay aq s korea while the other members are studying in the philippines. I decided to follow them just year, eksakto kcng 

Last January 18, 2013 ang flight ng U-KISS going back to manila, aq going plng. Its my first time xD. and i'll stay there for good to be w/ my friends/co-members. They went to korea for a family affair.

At exactly 11;30 am ang arrival nmin s airport, pero hndi kmi agad nklabas dhil s sobrang dami ng Fans na nag aabang s labas sbi ng staffs.

So we stayed there for almost an hour. We're at the NAIA Terminal 2 that time, at the 2nd floor. 20 minutes before 1pm lumabas n kmi ksama q cla Kevin, Soohyun, Dongho, Hoon, at Eli. I was wearing a mask that time coz i'm comfortable w/it, and it was sort of part of my fashion ^^.

We all walked as fast as we could hnggang mkrating kmi s van. But before that, 1 particular fan cought my attention. She was wearing a kissme shirt and she was holding a placard..

Her placard says "Saranghae Kevin".

sayang nmn, coz she's pretty but she likes/loves kevin. 

She was far from us and I think she didn't saw us coz her attention was against our direction.

Since that day, I couldn't forget about that Placard Girl. I don't know what's w/ her. 

aaarrggh! i really don't know. >_<

3pm at The manila hotel that same day was our press conference. I didn't know that only the media and the admins of KISSMEPH fanclub has their passes.

I admit, I was thingking about that placard girl, and thought she would come. But I guess, i won't see her. Coz she's not an admin.

After the pressconference we went back to the diamond hotel for us to Rest and prepare ourselves coz we'll be having our stage rehearsal that same day.

Its really tiring but its okay, coz the fans are always there nmn to support us. They're our energy booster. ^^

*fastforward*

Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert DAY!

we arrived at the SM MOA concert grounds at aooroximately 5pm. We saw the line of the fans who were attending the said concert.

And it was daebak!

I was like.. "omo! i didn't imagine this evnt is this BIG"O___________O

as we pass by.. i saw a particular girl....

that was Placard Girl. But she wasn't staring at our van unlike the other fans.

I saw she took some picture w/ a guy. If i'm not mistaken, that guy is a korean.

And i said to myself. "She's annoying, is she a U-KISS fan? why isn't she that much crazy to see us? tsk. annoying placard girl"

I just enjoyed the concert that night. It was a very special day coz we celebrate my birthday eventhough its already done. I saw how KISSME's support us.

Their screams and fanchants are so amazing. i want to cry that time, especially when we sang Someday. Pink lightsticks are around, we don't know if they are kissme's or SONE's but it doesn't matter. All i know is i saw how the lightsticks move as one. And it really touched my heart.

We bid our goodbye's to our fans with a smile in our faces and in our hearts also. ^___^v

January 20, 2013. We have to go back to Korea to have a fanmeet. 

Our flight was almost the same during our time of arrival.

We arrived at the NAIA Terminal 2 and there's still a lot of fans. All i can hear while entering was shuttter sounds of camera's, the screams of the fans and medias who are taking coverage of our departure. When we're already inside we saw our fans waving outside, they can see us coz of the glass window/wall. We also waved back. ELVIN even showed a heart sign ^^ That was a big thing to our fans ;) . Sure i still look for placard girl on our fans. But she didn't appear. I guess she's really not a fan.

P.S. i saw 2 fangirls at the middle of the airport, they we're hugging each other and they're crying. They are holding placards and tarpaulins? One is Fan of Kevin, The other One is Dongho's. Wow! how i wish i have a fan like them. I wanna hug them too! kyaaah!

i tapped DOngho and Kevins shoulders and show them what i saw.

"yah u two! look at ur fans! u made them cry!!!" i told them

oh mh godless! - said dongho

DONGho! its Oh MY goodness! - Kevin

ah, i'm sorry. Oh My Goodness! yes, god exist. Amen ^^ - Dongho

We didn't have time already so we checked in our baggages.

Dongho And Kevin decided to name the fans they saw hugging each other crying at the middle of airport holding placards. They named Them the "DONGVIN's WIFES/WIVES".

Going back to the present. I was shocked when i saw placard girl here in our school. I am already 4 mnths here but its the first time i saw her. And she's wearing the school uniform so no doubt she's a student here. 

I talked a lot already without introducing myself first xD dummy 

Lee Kiseop from S. Korea. thank you *bow*

---------------- hahahahah! and that ends the chapter xD i looooooooooove this chapter so much! wahaha!!!

aww.. i forgot to study about hiragana U_U

and this this been..

_kevinbabe<3