Love Letter ~

"Oh ? Hello Ms. Ganyu~" Hu Tao said with a cheeky grin "Ah. Yes Good morning to you to Hu Tao" Ganyu said with her sweet 'n calming voice. She looked unusually happier than normal "What brings you to the Wang sheng Funeral parlor today ?" Hu Tao asked in a semi cheeky semi curious voice. "I'm actually here because lady Ningguang sent me here with some paper work for you and rex-- I MEAN Mr. Zhongli to sign. Then the rainbow eyed Qilin placed a pale white sheet of paper on Hu Taos' desk. "And this is for ?" Hu Tao questioned "Ah. This is for.. for...Oh! for Rex Lapis' Rite of Parting we need to make sure his corpse is well maintained and-" "OK. So where do I sign ?" Hu Tao cut in Ganyu's explanation. "Hoew nobody ever listens to me" Ganyu muttered under her breath "You sign here." Fortunately Ganyu managed to maintain composure. Hu Tao grabbed a pencil out of the tin can beside her left arm and wrote down her signature on the required spot. "awwwright!! we are done~!" Hu Tao cheered "Thank you for your time" Ganyu said as she picked up the sheet of paper.

                                                                               💮

Hu Tao looked back down at her desk and noticed an a5 piece of paper lying beneath where the contract was. This must be Ganyu's she thought "Hey wait , Ganyu!!" She called but Ganyu was already gone, she picked up the piece of paper and it read...

Meet me atop the Domain near Guyun Stone Forest at midnight.

                           From: Xiao

To: Hu Tao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hu Tao chuckled "What pretty handwriting he has" she thought...BAM the door burst open giving Hu Tao a fright she quickly hid the note in her pocket sat up straight a stared at the person that just burst through her office door, it was who other than Mr. Zhongli whom had a poisonous expression on his face