(13)

Flashback

"Aghhhhh"

A groan left from a boy who just woke up from his unconscious state,
He feel like someone is banging hammer on his head which hurt like he'll, he can feel a stinge sensation all over his head and some kind of feeling in his stomach and heart.

He try to open his hurt eyes but couldn't because of bright light in room which hurting his eyes more but after some time adjusting with light he open his soft brown eyes which see white ceiling.

That boy sit on bed with support of his hand which feel so much weak like they lost there strength, he immediately grope his head its stared to feel dizzy and that pain,he squint his eyes in unpleasure because of pain which he don't know why he is feeling.

"Ahhhh"

A yell left from that boy lips and cried when he thought to look around himself, when he try to move his neck a heavy pain shot throw his Back to his neck which make him cried, he suddenly started to feel like he dead because of pain which he is feeling right now.

He slowly raise his hand toward his neck when he feel something stinge there, he touch that place and suddenly a hisses left from his lips when his hand come in contact with his wound or should i say his
MATE MARK.

Taehyung brain immediately started to think just recently incident which make taehyung feel a goofy feeling from inside, his heart start to beat faster while remembering about his meeting to his mate.

Those feares eyes which he feeling still looking at him make him submissive when he even didn't present there,that sharp jaw which was feeling cut him through his suil which make him thought how much his mate is dominate.

That pointed nose which look cute on that hot and handsome face which make him cute so much from his dominating aura which give chills to taehyung spine.

Those pink lips which taehyung wanted to feel on his soft one,want to test them so badly, he wanted hear his name from those lips which he have desire since he get know mate bond is beautiful.

Now he is also got mate,only this thought giving taehyung a spark and very joyness from inside and a happy feeling, he feeling so contanted when he only saw his mate who Mark him.

He still remember how his mate hold his waist with his veiny hand which give him goosebumps all over his body and also those weird butterfly in his stomach which make him tickle.

When he hear that deep voice he feel its deep more than ocien, when he hear that beautiful word for him he feel a weird feeling in his stomach which is so beautiful, he never thought calling by someone you beautiful could be this much hard to take.

He still remember how he feel a pleasurable feeling all over his body when his mate Mark him as his, now he is belong to his mate who also belong to him by the thought of it a smile come on his lips.

But why his mate run away immediately after mark him, its make taehyung confuse, did a mate should not stay with his mate after Mark him, maybe his mate become shy?

"oh Tae you woke up"

Taehyung train of thought broke in middle when door open and reveal jimin who come inside with a worried expression on his face, jimin help taehyung to sit with his back support on head board of hospital bed.

"how are you feeling now"

Jimin ask to taehyung while pour water in glass and pass to taehyung who said small thanks then jimin who small lightly taehyung drank water then pass glass to jimin.