Izou x Luffy(smut)

'Luffy' = Thinking
<Luffy> = Call
"Luffy" = Talking

AU: Whitbeard, Ace and Thatch didn't die.

 ̄― ̄― ̄― ̄― ̄― ̄― ̄― ̄―
📍Moby Dick:

It was a nice day for the whitebeard pirates a peaceful, quiet day...

Until they saw a ship "Ship sighted!" everyone got ready for battle until a firecracker got to the deck and shouted; "THAT'S MY BROTHER!" everyone then relaxed as they know who the logia user is talking about.

Said Brother rocketed himself to the logia brother "ACEEEEE!!!!" shouted the younger brother "LUFFY~!!♡" shouted the older brother with loving aura around him, which made his crewmates sweatdrop while looking at the brocon.

When the sun like lion figure headed ship went close to the Moby dick they saw a green haird swordsman wearing a green kimono with three swords on his waist, a orange haired women wearing only a bra and pants, a long nose man, a blond with swirly eyebrow wearing a suit, a raven beauty, a tanuki?, a Fucking robot!? And A FRICKING SKELETON!

Some crewmembers turned white when they saw a skeleton, some were stary eyed when they the Cyborg and the nurses were talking about how cute the tanuki was.

when the straw hats got on board they introduced themselves one by one. Then one of the nurses looked like they suddenly remembered something and called for all of the other nurses and went to the clinic, making the crewmembers confused. Then one of the nurses came out and went to the only ladies with the strawhats "Ano...Nami-san, Robin-san can you pls get your captain with us we will explain once we get some...privacy" said the nurse pausing and looking around, the ladies were confused and said ok and went to their captain -who was being suffocated by his brother- "Luffy the nurses said to go with them so come on" said the orange hair "Ace! Let go of me! I need to go with them!" said their captain who was trying to get out of his brothers grip "But-" then the nurse from earlier came to them and said; "you still have tomorrow to Ace! C'mon pls!" "No!" "Oyaji!" "ok ok fine!" he then let go of his brother who gasped for air "thank you..." whispered while panting "you're welcome now come you two aswell!" said while draging the panting male.

Time skip it's already dawn:

There was a platform on deck that the nurses are going to use.

Curiel then walked up the platform "Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for coming. Brook play the music!" said the 10th commander, Brook did what he said playing a lively music.

Just then the head nurse whitey bay
( i don't really know who the head nurse is) came up at platform and snatched the mic "Alright boys! There are gonna be a rule for tonight just to be safe and no angry crossdresser killing anyone... So the rule is No touching and that rule is gonna be tighter for our main model! So you better folow it or you we will cut your d-" before she could even finish the word Curiel snatched the mic away, having a very clear sweatdrop on his forehead "ok... We get it.... So lets start!?" a round of applause and shoots are then heard.

One by one the nurses came walking up on the platform, not wearing their usual uniform earning some whistles and compliments, Nami and Robin the came next with beautiful outfits making them look more gorgeous, and a more blood from a nosebleeding Sanji.

"As Whitey said earlier this will be the last model and the rule is tighter and i don't know who it is ok!" Curiel said whitey bay then looked at brook and nodded brook doing the same, a sexy music then played lights focused on the cortains that slowly opened and revealed Luffy wearing a maid outfit holding a broom, a hand on his hip.