●▾▴▪▶ Chapter 1 ◀▪▴▾●

- The Mask Of Deception -

To see may people dancing and seeing a plastic dragon and hearing people cheering from the distance as many lights has been

Turned on in the night, as people celebrated
And even a music playing the drums playing.

And fireworks exploding from the distance night sky, to see the city light was all on around the ninjago city.

To see a man uder the brigde of the sewer
Drain, as he was waving, a lot people eating cheering buying foods.

But then a masked green person was on top of a vehicle, and jumped onto the ground landing properly,

As green masked person looked around and then ridge all the people in his way.

As people, dances cheering from the distance to see a red masked person has nod to the green mask person.

As they run with each other leaving from the celebration, walking through the dark houses.

To see the other guys has masks too and the grey one had a hooker on their back.

As the green masked person and the red one met up with them, as they all slowly looked up to the Borg tower.

The guys were climbing to the building landing a food to the rooftop, as they land to the other building and then the grey one gave the hooker to the green masked person.

As the green masked person, had activated the hooker hanging from the Borg tower, as the all of them one by one, had hold onto the rope sliding up towards the Borg tower.

As they has land their foot to the balcony.
Fireworks played from the background exploding from the distance,

As the green masked person slowly made wat to the glass window, slicing it until a circle.

As they got I side from the Borg tower looking at the valuable stuff behind the glass,

And all of them looking around, until they had meet in one room, to hear the fireworks explode from the outside in the distance.

Then the green masked person looked around noticing the picture of pixal's picture and then went towards, it and cutting the picture of pixal's father.

To see a glowing red mask behind the picture frame, as the grey masked person slowly went towards it grabbing it but was soon stopped by

The green masked on, which they threw powder showing the red lasers around the
Make the others were shock and even sighed into relief.

As the green masked person, then grabbed their sword, and blocked the lasers from protecting the red mask as the person

Grabbed the masked as the others cheered into victory, but not for long, the grey masked person suddenly grabbed the swords,

The room got locked down and the alarm got off and blaring around the building.

As the guys escaped except the blue one almost made it the grey block almost crushed him.