◨▓▦▒ Chapter 11 ▓▦░▧

- Hiding From The
Sons Of Garmadon -

The bounty landed on the water, as the water splashes below the bounty seeing high spiky rocks around.

Seagulls flying up to the skies making noises,
While the gears were closing seagulls squeaking from the distance sky.

To see Lloyd on the edge of the boat, as harumi linked her two fingers each other.

As she looked around as harumi said exclaimed.

"Is this... Where we will be living? "

As Lloyd smiled until it dropped facing harumi as he told harumi.

"Just until we know you two are safe. "

Then harumi asked as harumi turned away looking at the part of the bounty.

As Lloyd was thinking about shadow, if he was okay he had given him some long privacy but
He hasn't come out yet In the room
And it made him extremely worried for a second.

"-headquarters? "

Lloyd heard harumi the last words and asked
Again what he said.

"Umm, what did you say again. Princess. "

"I said, don't you have headquarters, for me and shadow. "

Lloyd made an 'O' shape on his mouth, as he thinked about time and then smiled said.

"It's too in the open. The sons of Garmadon will be looking for two of you, well need to keep moving. "

Lloyd turned away walking away as he jumped and made a hand for harumi yo take it, which she gladly took it, as they two climbed on the ladder.

From behind seeing shadow, as Lloyd noticed shadow his hood was covering his head.

Lloyd sighed and then walked up to shadow,
He placed a hand on Shadow's arm, as shadow got startled, which he turned around seeing Lloyd in his vision.

Fr the distance Cole was talking with harumi as he placed his elbow placing it in the edge of the bounty.

For harumi as she took off her hood after Cole spoke having unamused face.

"So, harumi, looks like we're gonna be...
Roomies for a while. "

Then shadow speaked up getting all the attention on him as he took off his hood,
While he out his hand on his chest.

"You all have been so gracious to take me and harumi in since our palace was.... Taken away, and-"

Shadow lowered his head, as harumi walked up to him placing a hand on his shoulder comforting him.

Then jay said to shadow, as he raised his hand seeing his palm, as he smiled sweetly for shadow to comfort him.

"Your safe with us. "

Then Zane from behind him had an expression of seriousness, while jay looked behind at Zane which jay glared at Zane pouting.