Captured by someone

(On entering the skull cave they had to face a lot of hindrances.) At last, they finally found the treasure. But when they were about to open it. Someone stopped and held them at the sword. There were many pirates and in the centre, was a vicious-looking pirate with a sword in his hand. He was wearing a blue coat with yellow borders, a purple scarf tied to his waist, green loosen pants and black boots. He had an eye patch on his right eye and a light brown colour bandana. He didn't look friendly. When captain Lincoln asked, "Who he was?" He replied by saying, "I am the mightiest and fearless pirate of all. The terror of the sea, Captain Blackbeard". When he finished his introduction everyone started to giggle at his bizarre name. Blackbeard was outraged and stomped his foot on the ground. He commanded his men to capture them. And the fight broke out. Lincoln and his friends had put most of the pirates down but they were only six so they got caught. The evil pirate started laughing and went to the treasure. He opened it and found a stick. The valuable gift turned out to be a magical staff. It was made out of coral bone and in the centre was a shining blue crystal ball called "The heart of the sea". "I have been looking for this wand for decades and here it is with the right owner who is none other than me!" shouted Blackbeard. He went out of the cave with other pirates and stood at the edge of the cliff he said the magical words, "Water dragon of the sea. Empower me, make me the mightiest ruler of all. I grant you to be my companion through my power. Hear my call and summon in front of me!!!", hearing this the water started to lift up. Outraged lightning strokes hit the huge tides that occurred in the crying sea. It started to rain heavily. Within two minutes an enormous water dragon appeared. Blackbeard started to chuckle and the other pirates hid behind their captain taking some glances at the gigantic dragon.