𓌠𓋕𓏭𓏲𓂢

"Your highness we have to deal with the upcoming danger from the south, the kush empire is overpowering Nubia so far in war"

Akhn asserts as you look down at the map that Akshin has brought to you.

"Indeed, my father has sent a letter with the kush empire advancing fastly" The Nubian prince asserts.

It is rare to see Akshin so angry, however, he has the right to be so, after all his lands are in danger.

It has been thirteen years since you killed Hanu and met Satan.

Ever since then, things have been calm, but you are still concerned with many things.

The fact that your son, Aten, has come of age and you have to send him to war.

Or Zahra who loves to cause mischief.

Thankfully, she traveled with Qais to meet his tribe, and for him to introduce her as his daughter.

"Inform your father that I will send the army to help fight off the Kushans," you say, which caused your advisor to frown.

"Your highness, we have to first discuss this with General Astennu and then rearrange the army" Akhn points out.

"Egypt has strong alliances with Nubia, if something happens to Egypt, Nubia will fight for it, and vice versa...we can't wait any longer"

Akhn and Akshin are giving each other death glares, making the situation more intense.

But deep down it was more than just war, Akshin knows that your advisor has feelings towards you which make the Nubian prince angry.

And Akhn clearly would do anything in his power to annoy your lovers.

After all, he sees them all as undeserving of you.

"I already made my decision, we need to fight them now before they expand any further" you state sternly, standing up from your chair.

"But first, I need to send a message of warning"

"What should be written in it?" You smirk slightly.

"Dear King Piankhi, if you don't remove your armies away from Nubia, I will remove you from your position along with your..."

You stop for a second, trying to think carefully about your upcoming words.

"...Head"

"Head, your highness?"

"Yes, head, Akhn"

Akhn thought you were going to say something else.

But, he forgets that you don't like to sound 'inappropriate' in serious matters.

Knocks are heard at the door, breaking the conversation.

"Come in"

A servant enters, announcing the arrival of your lover and daughter.

You look in confusion as your daughter runs up to you, and hugs you tightly with a smile on her face.

Qais follows behind her, looking annoyed.

"I missed you, mama" you wrap your arms around her.

"I missed you too, but shouldn't you have returned back in two months"

You ask, directing the question at Qais this time.

"Our sweet daughter has caused a war between my tribe and the neighboring Jewish tribe" your eyes widen at the reply.

"Zahra, why would you do that, young lady?!" You demand.

The pre-teen girl shrugs at you, smiling innocently.

"So, Sufyan called me ugly and said I was going to burn in hell for being an Egyptian"

You assume that 'Sufyan' is a boy from the Jewish tribe.

"And?" Akshin argues for her to continue, curious about how the war broke out.

"I repeated those words to Baba's tribe, but twisted it with 'your tribe is ugly and you all are going to go to hell and then the war happened"

Zahra finishes with an excited tone.

Your eyes meet that of the Arabian prince, a smug expression on your face.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea to take her with you"