iHaveABrokenHeart

A/N: I need y'all to read the chapters haha. This one is gonna be good, I promise. Shoutout to @SeddieJathan <3.
- seddie_andsinjin

Sam's POV
Well, she's unconscious.

Gibby's over on the couch, drinking a coke and watching Celebrity's Underwater. The show for idiots.

Freddie. I can't believe Carly did that too him, even though he is a dork. It's not like he's ever done anything wrong to Carly.

Or me.

I decide I should go check on him, even though... even though I...

Hate him?

I go to his apartment and knock on the door. Normally, I would just barge in but... but something. I can't process my thoughts right now.

I hear Mrs.Benson yelling. And Freddie...whimpering?

Freddie's POV
Mom loves me.
I'm her angel.
I love mom.
We're a happy family.
She's trying to protect me.
She's doing the best she can.
"YOUR CURFEW WAS MANY HOURS AGO!"
she's loves me.
I'm her angel.
we're happy... a happy family.
Her hand goes down on me. She's getting her knife out of the kitchen drawer.
This is normal.
All parents do this.
The blade sinks into my skin, and despite my best efforts, I whimper.
It's my fault.
I disobeyed her.
She's trying to protect me.
More cuts. I cry out. Tears fall.
Be a man Freddie.
She's just trying to protect me.
It's my fault I'm a bad son.
She cuts into my arm deep, and I scream.
"SHUT UP. ITS YOUR FAULT IM DOING THIS."

Sam's POV
Freddie screams. WHAT THE HECK-. I know that scream. It's the one I scream every night.

I kick open the door before I can think, and blindly push Mrs.Benson into the wall. "LEAVE.HIM.ALONE."

Freddie is crying, huddling in the corner. My heart breaks in two pieces, and it hits me that I've never really seen Freddie cry.

I grab Freddie's hand, and pull him out of the apartment, slamming the door behind me.

Freddie is bleeding so bad. I try not to think of the cuts my sleeves are covering.

Carly's POV
I know how to destroy people. People who refuse me.

He'll be mine.. even if I have to kill someone.