iMightDie

A/N: I'm sorry for the hearts I've broken. The pain isn't over yet lol.
- seddie_andsinjin

Sam's POV
I hear a rustling behind me. I turn my head slightly, but it's hard with Freddie's arm around me.

Why the heck is Freddie's arm around me?

Suddenly I hear a sound.

And then I'm toppling over, a pain in my side, more then I've ever felt.

And that's saying a lot.

The world goes black.

Freddie's POV
"SAM!" I scream. She's making the worst sound a human can make.

She sounds like she's dying.

When she falls over, her head hits the concrete ground hard. Blood is pouring from her head.

And so much more blood comes from her side.

I don't know what to do. I hear someone approaching me and - oh my god.

Carly. She's got tears streaming down her face.

"I tried to stop her." She says. I shake Carly by the shoulders "Who?!" She points.

My mom.

She has a look of shock on her face. And she's glaring at Carly.

I scream, cursing, and tackle my Mom. Carly is calling the police.

She goes over to Sam and listens to her pulse. In that moment, I forgive her for what she did.

Carly is a good friend. Maybe she just acted without thinking.

Mom I won't forgive. She shot Sam.

My blonde headed demon is lying, bleeding there. Her hair spread out in a circle. In that moment, she looks like an angel.

Carly's POV
Well that was extremely easy. I guess those acting lessons in second grade paid off.

I want to twirl. This time tomorrow Freddie will be mine. All mine.

We can have couples costumes on Halloween! Kisses on midnight at New Years! He can buy me stuff on Christmas!

Sam's bleeding. Good riddance. Trying to steal my guy.

Ha. I even betrayed Mrs Benson. She'll be going to jail soon.

Me, the only place I'm going is to prom with Freddie.

The ambulance, and the police, come. I go with Freddie to the hospital.

He looks worried. Oh, whatever. I kiss him. Sam can't stop it now. He's trying to tear away but, my lips are stronger.

Oh, if only we weren't in this stupid ambulance.

Freddie's crying stupid tears- they're getting on my lips. EW EW EW.

As long as Sam dies today, everything will turn out perfectly.

A/N: ENOUGH PAIN FOR YOU GUYS? Or do y'all need more in the next chapter? :)