Lily x male reader

Posted by anonymous
Y/n pov
She's amazing. Beautifully talented. But she never notices me.

I continue to sketch in my notebook another detailed drawing of a girl who doesn't even know of my existence.

(A/n note: art not mine)

The teacher continued to ramble on about matrices and whatnot but I zoned out ages ago. Let's be honest here the only reason why I joined Hero cram school was just to see Lily more. My grades are fine. Well as fine as they will ever be.

"Haha~ look at what y/n drew some gay picture of his fat crush." One of the boys behind me said while peering over my shoulder.

"Fuck off you wanker!" Instantly the guy shut his trap. Fuck his hair was ugly. Almost like rotten sea weed.
"Fine. Then whose the girl. She kinda looks like the pigtail girl three rows up?" He continued. 

To shut him up I stood up. "Your right it is. I'm an artist" grabbing the picture I walked over to her. Finally she'll know who I am. I was beaming in the inside.
"Excuse me" she just looked at me
"Your interrupting the class. Your wasting my time" well that was rude but so her.
"I drew this of you. Didn't want those boys to wreck it. Here" I placed it down on her table. Bowed to the teacher "sorry" he nodded I sat back down and the class continued.

*time skip*

I was packing up my stuff and placing it inside my shoulder bag.
"Hey..."
I looked up only to meet beautiful big eyes
"U-uuh hi" I said trying not to go red of embarrassment at my earlier voice crack.
"I really liked the picture. Thanks. You know I'm an artist too. I love sketching. Maybe one day we can meet up and sketch together."
"I Umm yeah I'd love to. Here's my number let me know when your free" I scribbled it down for her. She took it with a smile and walk off.

I slouched in my chair as happy as Larry some might say. Almost dazed.

Third person pov
Y/n had a feeling this would become something more. Something special. But little did he know that her eyes where on another. Could he still win her over?

A/n: so sorry about the late post guys been very busy as a full time worker in a restaurant but I'm happy to say this one is out and hopefully more will follow.
This one shot  I'm tempted to make a book. But I don't want to get ahead of myself.  I'm sure I'll make a part two at least.