Sweet Justice Part 1

A/N: Just pretend the title says Dark Owl.

P.S. This will be the only chapter I'll be using this intro because I'm planning to use a different intro throughout the whole story. So without further ado enjoy the Dark Owl story.

A/N: Imagine it's Metropolis but at night.

It was night time in the city of Metropolis where the citizens are doing their usual things such as shopping, eating, driving, and etc

It was night time in the city of Metropolis where the citizens are doing their usual things such as shopping, eating, driving, and etc. Then there was a small family trying to get a cab but a couple beat them to it.

Random Guy: *mockingly* Sorry but this is my ride.

The taxi quickly takes off, leaving the family distraught.

Dad: I was here first!

Unfortunately by the time he was shouting the taxi was gone.

Timeskip:

The family then started to walk through an alleyway unaware of the dangers that lurks there.

???: Hey mister give me a dollar.

But the family kept on going.

???: Hey mister how about it one dollar. What are you deaf you don't speak English.

Suddenly out of nowhere the father was knocked on unconscious by a thug who then pointed his gun to the mother and son.

Thug 1: Hey lady, do the kid a favor don't scream.

Then the thug ran off quickly while the other thug steals the father's wallet and also ran off quickly and the mother started to scream.

Mom: *screams*.

Not to far away there was a mysterious figure from above them who watched the whole thing happened and then walked off from the balcony.

Then we see the two thugs begin a small conversation after counting over the wallet they stole.

Thug 1: Hey alright an American Express card don't leave home without it.

Thugs: *chuckles*

Thug 1: Hey get out of here.

Thug 2: Hey let's beat it man I don't like it up here.

Thug 1: What are you scared of heights?

Thug 2: I don't know, after what happened to Johnny Gobs-

Thug 1: Look, Johnny Gobs got ripped and took a walk off a roof alright no big loss.

Thug 2: That ain't what I heard at all... I heard that the Owl got him.