We have a prop-os-iti-on!

✨MHA✨

As Aizawa entered the classroom, he saw every student talking, reading and/or listening to music. "Get in your seat, everyone...." He tiredly said. Everyone got to their seats as soon as he said that as one of our protagonists, Izuku Midoriya, nearly jumped out of his seat in surprise, having zoned out.

". . ."

Aizawa looked out onto the class and sighed. "The government was gonna keep this top secret, but Nezu actually got to have them use it as an opportunity to teach you all..." Aizawa began, fixing his scarf. "But if you really want to know, you have to bring this sheet to your parents or legal guardian.." He put down a stack of paper on the table with small printing on them with a few lines on the bottom.

Mina raised her hand. "What is the project about? Aizawa lifted his head and smiled. You'll see once you have your parents sign it...

Everyone twinged a bit once he did that. "You are all dismissed for the day. Make sure to train..." In the blink of an eye, he became a cocoon and laid down with a apple sauce packet in his mouth.

✨Ninjago✨

Meanwhile, all of the Ninja were getting ready for a charity event happening at 6:30 PM. They were wearing their casual Gi's for this celebration at an opening children's hospital in downtown Ninjago City.

"JAY! WHERE IS MY PHONE!" Kai screamed across the room with Jay responding "I DONT KNOW! ASK COLE!" with Cole coming in from the living room. COLE! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY P- oh there it is..." He said patted himself down and found that it was in his pocket.

"You dumbass...." Cole muttered so he wouldn't get killed by the aggressive miggit. (Yes, Kai is short in this story) as Zane and Lloyd walk into the room. "Are we ready yet..?" Lloyd said while adjusting his shoulder strap with Jay speaking up. "Yea, we are waiting for Pixal, Nya and Master Wu"

"Well, I am glad we are able to do this charity event, since we are the "Light of Hope" Zane said. Nya came in at that moment with Master Wu by her side."Well, you could say we are delighted to attend to it, as well taking it as an opportunity to be on patrol and watching out for any potential threats..."

Suddenly, Pixal came out of the Hangar Bay with a newspaper. "I'm afraid we are going to not attend to this charity event, sadly, as something else has come up, something far more important..."

Everyone went to the table, as Pix put the newspaper on the table "What is it??" Kai called out. "...a missing childrens incident...

Thank you guys soon much for 15 followers! It might not seem much to you but it means a real lot to me and me releasing this is kind of a
Christmas present from me to you all!
🥰🎄🎅🎁

You all can give me a gift by Following, Liking and/or Commenting! 🤗

You don't have to but when I see someone comment or follow me, it just gives me motivation to actually make chapters! 😅

So Merry Christmas to all! And to all a great night! 🚂🚃🚃🚃