More sh¡tty writing

🐻FNaF🔦and 🍵Ninjago🌪

It was a long journey, but Vanessa finally got to a city. It was a big one, that's for sure. But they had to g- wait, is that a Freddy's restaurant?

She was just walking into the city and had already seen something that was suspicious.

Gregory had finally woken up and wasn't phased by the pain in his body. Vanessa bought some bandages with her debit card. Luckily, they could transform the money she had into this weird "Ninjagan" currency. She didn't question it, though, as there was more important things to worry about

After she wrapped his bandages up, they also bought a duffel bag for Freddy and put his chip into the head.

Freddy: "Oh thank goodness, you guys are okay!"

Gregory: "Freddy!"

Vanessa: "Yeah, same for you. How much battery do you have?"

Freddy: "I have about 3 bars remaining"

Vanessa: "So we can break into that Freddy's over there and grab the generator!"

Gregory: "Wait, how do you know if there is a generator?"

Vanessa: "Every Freddy's has a generator for the power because to keep the Animatronics working... It would ruin the magic if the they shut down along with the power"

Gregory: "I hope the animatronics are ready for a bit of smashing"

Vanessa: "NO-"

Meanwhile inside the Pizzeria

Kai: "UGH! I CAN'T GET THE DOOR OPEN!"

Cole: "And our powers won't work, so I think we have to stay for the night...."

Jay: "Oh really, ya think?"

Cole then deadpans.

Cole: "Yes, I do think"

Suddenly, a thud is heard from across the tables.

Nya: "THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

She then reaches for her spear, but it's not there.

Nya: "Wait, where did our weapons go..?"

Zane: "I may have an idea..."

He points his eyes to the ground, (which he turned on flashlight mode) showing an eyeball. An animatronic eyeball.

Lloyd: "Okay, now I feel really freaked out...."

Kai: "Same...."

Jay suddenly pointed his flashlight at the ground, and Bonnie was standing there, not moving. Just staring.

Cole: "maybe if we stand..... very still...."

Then, Bonnie started moving towards them in a violent rage, and at the site of the first movement, their fear took over, sending them into fight or flight mode..... But they all choose flight.....

Kai: "THE FUCK?!?! HOW IS IT MOVING?!"

Lloyd: "I DON'T KNOW!"

They ran into the hall, with Cole tipping a table over to block Bonnie's path and to spare them some time.

Nya: "GUYS! THE OFFICE!"