chapter 7

On the next day... everyone was very busy with the preparation for the party and also...for the arrival of sharma family....indrajith was very excited to welcome his friend's....family for the the first tym...and more than that he's excited to meet his favourite...Ahana he can't wait for ahana to meet arjun....

On the other hand...ranjith was very excited to go..to rajasthan and meet his childhood best friend's family.... his family is also excited to meet indrajith's family...and explore the beauty of rajasthan...and the most excited was Our Ahana...to attend the party and to roam the cities of rajasthan....she packed his luggage and ready to go.. when her mother Aradhna ask her...

"Ahana tumne apna luggage pack kar liya na... she ask her daughter...she said ji mumma kar liya hai..aur apne jaisa kaha tha waise hi  lehenga bhi pack kar liya hai party ke liye...jo apne diya tha...she said..to his mother..."

"Her mother smiles towards her and said....theek hai...toh Chalo niche aajao...chalna hai ab... they both reach downstairs and saw there family already there with their luggage waiting for mother-daughter duo..."

Ahana saw her family...member excitedly and ran towards her brother's car who current was telling guards to take care of the house....when he saw his princess already seated at the front seat of his car he know only she can sit there...and no one else...try to sit on front seat of his favourite car...he smiles to her and ask...

he smiles to her and ask

His car...

Princess tum bahut excited ho jane ke liye ha...he ask his sister...

She replied...Haa bhai hum bahut excited hai humse bahut suna hai rajasthan ke baare main...waha ke mahal...dresses...fairs...aur bahut kuch Hume Sab try karna hai bhai aur aap Hume promise kijiye ki aap Hume rajasthan ghumayenge....boliye jaldi...

He smiles wholeheartedly....by watching his sisters excitement....and he said...

Pakka wada main apni princess ko pura rajasthan ghumaunga...ab kush...he ask his sister...

When she said..bahut kush thank u bhai...ab jaldi chalaiye...Hume jaldi jaana hai...she said...

He smiles and said...pehle Sabko car main baitne toh do princess...aur hum apne jet main ja Rahe hai toh relax karo thoda...hmm...he said..

When everyone settle in their respective car's they left for their private jet...and boarded it...

On the other hand indrajith, rudrani, Mahendra and Swarna. ..discussing that how they gonna meet arjun and ahana as indrajith told them about ahana...and how beautiful and innocent she is and likes to make her granddaughter in law...when they heard about this...they all were very excited to meet Ahana...

After some tym indrajith told Arjun to left for the airport to receive sharma family....and they both left for airport....in Arjun's car...followed by their convoy....of car's...

Arjun's clothe

Arjun's clothe...

They both reach airport and waiting for sharma family....to arrive arjun was busy in his phone when he heard his dadu calling someone's name...when he look up..he saw sharma family already coming out of their jet...he saw his dadu..hugging a man of his age probably his childhood best friend.. he move towards them...and bend down to touch ranjit's feet ...ranjit's blessed him and ask indrajith about him...

ranjit's blessed him and ask indrajith about him

Their jet....

Yeh kaun hai

Yeh kaun hai...indrajith..he ask...

Aree tune pehchana nhi..ye hai mera sabse bada pota... Arjun..mera garv meri shaan...indrajith replied

Accha toh Yeh hai arjun..aap se milke bahut accha Laga beta... aap kaise hai...he ask Arjun. ..

Main bilkul theek hu...dadaji aap kaise hai...aur rajasthan main aapka swagat hai...Hume umeed hai aapko yaha koi pareshani nhi hogi..with this everyone greeted each other and started talking to each other...arjun take blessing from all the elders and welcome them to rajasthan....he and Kabir. ..really enjoyed each others company...as they both have same type of personality...when finally...indrajith asked...aree humari ahana bitiya kaha hai...he ask ranjith...

When they all heard a melodious voice...of a girl...coming towards them...