chapter 10

Whole ride Arjun was taking glance of ahana in the rear view mirror....and ahana was also aware of his stare...she was shy so she bend down his head...whole ride till they reach their palace...ahana was mesmerised by the view of the huge palace...it was so beautiful and gorgeous that she was spell bound with the beauty of this palace...the greenery...flowers..fountains...her love...plants and flowers she was beyond happy....suddenly car was stopped and arjun get down from his car and open the car door for ahana...she was looking down and came out from the car...and join her other family members who were meeting with other members of Rathore family....her family really enjoying the company of Rathore's...and arjun was just standing next to Ahana....Ashima was meeting with..Rajeshwari Arjun's Grandmother who was so beautiful even in her old age..she was draped in very beautiful saree...completing with her aura and elegance...even his mother..also was very beautiful...just like her mumma...she was sweet and kind...and his father also...was very kind...just like her Papa....all were talking and busy when a boy who was may be younger than her came towards her...and ask her name...

Hyee...aapka naam kya hai...he ask to Ahana... she was about to answer when when arjun said...

Ahana..Ahana sharma...ranjith dadu ki choti poti hai....Yeh.... he was shocked because for the first tym his brother was talking about any girl...yess... u guessed it right he was Rudra... Arjun's younger brother...

Rudra was watching his brother with shocked face with big open eyes and open mouth...looking damn funny...😂😂that Ahana could not control and burst out of laughter...making everyone shift their attention towards her...when she realised she was watched by everyone she try to hide her face due to embarrassment...she looked down..when her mother...Aradhna ask her what happen...she said nothing just bend down her head and slowly whisper sorry to everyone...

Arjun who was...looking her adorably. .let's out a small chuckle making Rathore family shocked...as arjun rarely. .smile and that to because of any..girl...

Indrajith was not surprised as he knew because it's all happening due to Ahana...and he knew that only Ahana can fill the space in Arjun's life...she can add colour and love in his life...as and he want Ahana for his Arjun...

When indrajith was lost in his thoughts Rajeshwari asked who is she...when indrajith replied...

Aree...yhi toh hai meri khaas mehmaan...jinke liye hum itne zyada excited the aur aap bhi...Yeh hai ranjith ki sabse choti poti...Ahana...when Rathore family heard that she's ahana every one was smiling....because she was looking so beautiful and pure that they understand that why..indrajith was mesmerised by ahana she's really beautiful....

Ahana came forward and bend down to touch Rajeshwari's feet when she just pull Ahana into a warmly hug...and kissed her forhead and said...aap bahut pyaari hai....beta...bilkul masum..ahana smiles towards Rajeshwari and said thank u...dadiji aapse milke bhi hume bahut accha Laga...arjun who was adoring ahana was smiling by seeing her respect towards elders...and her politeness....indeed she was beautiful.. his Amore..❤

Swarna came and hug Ahana and kissed her forhead and blessed her with all the happiness...and put kala teeka also to save her from evil eyes...she said...

Yeh kala teeka tumhe buri nazar se bachayenga...kisi ki nazar na lage meri bacchi ko...ahana was touched by them as she was meeting them first tym but still they are showering so much of love...on her that she think as she knew them from long tym...

Sharma family was also touched with the hospitality that Rathore's are providing to them..they were also touched with their simplicity ad kindness....

Suddenly Mahendra said that we should go inside the place...and let them rest for a while...with this they all went inside where indrajith said to arjun to show ahana her room...and rudra to show Kabir his room...

Ahana was shy...and she feels how can she go alone with him...when she can't even look him in his eyes...when she was thinking... arjun said...

Chale Ahana tumhe tumhara room dikhaye..he ask Ahana with warm smile... as she knew she was nervous around him..so he try to make communication with he...so she can feel little comfortable and relaxe with him...

When they reach her room...Arjun told her about every necessary thing that she will be needing was already placed in the room and if she need anything else then she can call his maa...as she was about to go the worker came with her luggage...when Arjun take her bag from him and told him to leave... as he leave arjun enters her room...and placed her bag's in the closet area...in her room.. she tried to take his bag from his hand but he just stare at her and she looked down and let him do what ever he wanna do....

When he placed the bag he came out...to avoid him Ahana looked down and said thank u very much..aapne Itni madad ki...Arjun He said call me by my name....naam se bulaogi mujhe...aajse Yeh aadat bhi daal Lo samji...he said with deep husky voice shiver ran down from her spine by listening his voice....

He take step towards Ahana and held her chin from his fingers...he felt as an current was passed from his body...and said...Ahana meri aankhon main dekho...she just looked down not having courage to look in his eyes...when he said again but in a commanding tone...Ahana maine kaha meri aankhon main dekho...and then she look up her hazel brown eyes meet with his black pitch eye's and he was just lost in her eyes...and nd said...tum meri taraf kyun nhi dekhti...kya itna Bura lagta hoon ki meri taraf dekh bhi nhi sakti...he asked ahana..

For which she replied.... nhi aisi baat nhi hai..aap bahut acche hai..ahh....ha. ..matlab woh main thoda nervous ho jati hoon aapko dekhkar...bas aur kuch nhi...she said shyly...

He said...kam se kam accha toh lagta hu tumhe...he sigh...and patted her hair and said khayal rakhna apna aur koi bhi cheez ki zaroorat ho toh mujhe ya maa ko bol dena...theek hai...he ask her to which she reply... ji main Dwyane rakhungi with this he exit her room...

And ahana was smiling herself by seeing his concern and care for her...she feels safe with him..that nothing can happen to her when he is with her...with this thought...she went to fresh and up... and went to sleep...

I hope u guys will like this story as I have tried to update another chapter today...please vote and follow...u guys are not voting...so please do vote....

And also comment if u want to give any suggestion or something so that I can take your dea's in my consideration....

Keep loving and supporting..
#peace #positivity#ahana#arjun#arhaan#hisamore
.