Hurt

|Sanzu|

I really feel happy today because Mikey isn't really ignoring me. He has been giving me all his attention. I am literally the happiest person alive on the earth. Right now we are in our music classes. I am sitting next to Mikey. I really don't have any interest in music actually i have a little bit but now as Mikey is next to me so i can't think of anything else then him. I glanced towards him to find him already looking at me. I blushed and immediately looked away.

The music class got over then it was the class of painting and now we have to make a duo with our senior and for my misfortune. I have none of the senior as my friend. Hanma pairs with kisaki and yeaa hanma does nothing more then irritating kisaki. Haha, lol, hanma really irritates the shit outta him but fuck it, i am thinking something serious right now. I was deep in my thoughts when someone called me.

Ran: heyy baby~

Rin: guess what?. We are here for you.

|AN|

So, as both rin and ran came. Sanzu was forced to be with them. Yeaa, he didn't wanted to but he had to. He was sitting on ran's lap while drawing the lake infront of him. He was afraid if someone might come here.

Sanzu: a-actually i don't think it's a good place to be at and don't you guys think that it's too far from where everyone are?.

Ran: well i don't think so nor you do right rin?.

Rin: yeaa, i don't really have a problem with it.

Sanzu: well, but anyways why are you both here without even a uniform?. As i thought you both did passed your school?.

Rin: actually, well for the first day here, we just came to have fun and now we are here for you~

Ran: yeaa, and don't we know what you did all the day.

Rin: yes brother, manjiro gets on my nerves.

Ran: yea, we didn't liked him touching you.

Ran said smelling sanzu hairs while keeping his head in the crock of his neck. Sanzu hands trembled a little which made the painting ruined.

Rin: brother, see what you did. You ruined my cuties drawing.

Ran: ohh, i am really sorry for that. Will you forgive me haru?.

Sanzu was a little confused cause it is his first time that someone is asking for forgiveness to him on this little thing. That's why it's kinda embarassing for him.

Sanzu: i-it's alright.

Sanzu blushed as he stared at ran but suddenly he was lifted by someone it was no one other then rin. Sanzu looked towards him and saw him smirking.

Rin: not my brother will have all the fun. It's enough on my punishment. You know i can't live without him.

Ran rolled his eyes mouthing a "whatever".

That's when they heard the school bell ringing.

Sanzu: c-can i leave now?.

Rin: well alright what can I even do now?.

Rin said while glancing at ran. Ran just laughed. Rin whispered something in Sanzu's ears before leaving him. Sanzu immediately collected his stuffs and headed towards his classes. He just glanced back for the last time before leaving.

He reached his classroom and saw Mikey sitting on his seat next to his. He immediately smiled and sat next to him. He was happy they enjoyed the whole day till the last lecture got over. Everybody packed there stuff as same goes to sanzu and mikey. They both held their and walked all the way till they were outside the building.

Mikey: it was really fun today. I liked to spend my time with you. You are cute!.

Mikey patted my head.

Sanzu: thank you, Mikey!. I am glad that you i can make you happy.

Sanzu felt Mikey pull down his mask as he kissed his cheek. Sanzu blushed. He was stunned at his place as he saw Mikey leaving with a smile. That's when he saw his brother approaching me.

Sanzu: what- how the hell he is here?. He should have left till now. He doesn't look angry or something. What is he really up to?. He is approaching. What should I do now?.

Sanzu didn't move from his place as takeomi approach him. He held both of his shoulder.

Takeomi: sanzu, come home.

Sanzu: well-

Takeomi: i know you are mad and you don't want to but you are my little brother and your sister is worrying for you. I got to know from Mikey that you are here.

Sanzu: i-

Takeomi: not any excuses. You are coming with me.

He held sanzu hand as he tried to take him home. Sanzu wasn't able to react nor he if it was right to go his home again. But if his brother really changed?. But it was a truth that many times his brother tricked him with this act of a good brother.

He saw senju sitting on the back seat as takeomi made him seat next to him. He then got into the car driver's seat by himself. Sanzu was still thinking he didn't knew what to do. This place the streets which he always saw. Will all his sufferings be the same?.

He don't know why but it feels like ir isn't good. He feel like living with ran and rin is a better option then living with his brother but he can't say if he truly agrees on it. But he still remember their words.

"i don't want you to act stupid or simply to play smart in any way and so to do anything that you are gonna regret afterwards. You don't want to suffer at your brother's house again, right?.."

~ran.

"I hope you will not do anything that will change our attitude towards you.."

~rin.

This. Ran said this to me when i was leaving the house and rin he told me this just a few hours ago. What should I do now?. I can't think of anything right now. But now all I can wait is for my brother to show his true colours.

Btw hope you guys enjoyed reading this <3.