Spy date pt.2 *Mista x Sister!reader*

A/n: part 2 babesss!!!! Enjoy! <333
Requested by: @BrooklynMorris4
                      __________

The day that you were going out with Marcus has finally come. Your first date.

You got ready and headed down the stairs only to see the gang getting ready to head out too.

"Where are you guys going?" You asked they looked at you. "You look so pretty Y/n!!!! Where are you going?" Trish said ignoring your question.

"Thanks, and I'm not going anywhere, but you didn't answer my question." You said with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, were just going somewhere to have fun. Oh, look it's time! Have fun Y/n, and don't forget to call us if you need something" Bruno said and gave you the sweetest smile.

Before they headed out Mista hugged you tightly. "Be safe" was all he said and they all left.

Now you were alone waiting for Marcus.

Just then you heard a knock on the door. You went to open it and it was Marcus!!!

"Marcus!" You shouted "Y/n!!" He shouted back and you both hugged. "Are you ready?" He asked "yes" was your answer and you took your purse and locked the door.

You arrived at the place Marcus planned for you to go. It was a really nice Italian restaurant.

You smiled as you entered the place. You sat down at a table and the waitress came to take your orders.

Mista's POV:

We arrived at the restaurant Y/n and Marcus went. We sat at a table far away from them so they can't see us but close enough so we can see them.

I watched every move they've done. I also used sex pistols to hear them better since Y/n doesn't have a stand.

Time passed quite quickly as the the others and I were watching every single move they've done.

Then the time came. Marcus leaned in and they looked like they were about to kiss. And so they did.

I slammed my hands on the table. I didn't want it to sound so loud and everyone including Y/n and Marcus turned around to see us.

Y/N's POV:

Me and Marcus shared a soft kiss when we heard a loud bang on one of the costumers tables.

We turned around only to see the gang sitting on a table looking furious at Mista.

That's when it hit me. They were stalking me!

I was furious at them. Why would they come. Did they not trust Marcus?

"I think it's time for us to leave, Marcus." I said and he payed so we can finally leave.

We arrived home. I really owed an apology to Marcus for the way my brother and his friends acted.

"I'm really sorry Marcus. My brother  shouldn't have acted this way and all you wanted was to go on a peaceful dinner with me..." I said looking down.

"It's ok, Y/n, your brother just wanted to protect you and I get that. I would've done tye same thing. But... I really have to ask you something..." He said. I looked at him deep in the eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Joy started to fill my eyes. "Ofcurse I will!!!!" I said and we shared a passionate kiss.

Marcus left and the gang came back home.

"I need some explanations..." i said and looked angrily at them.

"We're sorry Y/n, we shouldn't have done that-" Narancia began.

"No. It was all my fault, Y/n. I had the idea to stalk you on your date. I'm really sorry, Y/n." Mista said.

"And I'm sorry for telling everyone that you were going on a date. I should've minded my own business." Trish said.

"It's ok, you guys, but don't do that again, please." I said.

We all shared a group hug. These people are really my people.

                      __________