Chapter 5

WARNING! 18+ READERS ONLY.
SEXUAL CONTENT

1 Month Later

I've been living at the Curtis's house for a while now after the homeowners accepting Eddie's offer for me to stay while I look for somewhere else.
I managed to get a restraining order put on Ryan who is still furious at my decision to leave him. I have seen him a couple of times when I've tried to retrieve my belongings from our home, however he wasn't betting on Eddie and Jerry coming with me on those occasions.

Eddie gave him evil eyes, while Jerry threatened to kick his ass. Both seemed to deter him from touching me, but if he saw me around on my own I needed that extra protection. So I filed the restraining order against him.
His mother was none too pleased. I actually liked his mom, she was always so good to me and even sent me a card to apologise for her sons actions towards me.

I still have job at the bar, where Ryan has been banned. Luckily my manager wasn't taking any risks, and wanted take sure I wasn't threatened or harmed.

I'm actually happy.
I can't believe I'm saying that.

I have Ed and Jer to thank for that.

Me and Eddie have kinda been going steady. We kissed one night when we were both horrendously drunk, but nothing other than that. He is so sweet to me and wants to take things slow.

However, I'm fascinated by Jerry also. He's still always checking my ass out when I'm in the room, even if Eddie is there.

I think they both know I have a thing for them both and they have tried to one up each other around me.

I feel like after Eddie pulled me out of that dark area I was in, I owe it to him to be with him. That's not the only reason though. He's hot, sweet, charming and looks after me.

Jerry, however, is hot, charming and is a hell of a lot of fun to be around.

Me and Eddie are currently on the couch watching a movie. Something called 'Unforgiven'.
His arm is around my shoulders pulling me in closer, and I'm not stopping him.

We don't even pay attention to the movie, as he tucks a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear.
His eyes look at mine and I look to those full lips and his killer cheek bones.

"You're so beautiful." He says in his deep voice.

I feel like I'm blushing.

"I'd be a liar if I said I didn't think you were hot..." I continue. "Actually from the moment we met I was crushing on you."

"Why do you think I went to the bar to get the drinks? Normally Stone or Jeff are the ones to get the round, but that time I volunteered....because of the hot bartender." He smiles.

He moves in and our lips meet.
We gently kiss and he looks to me after to make sure I'm okay.

Without warning, my lips crash onto his, more greedily this time and my hands are buried in his hair.
I feel him smile against my lips and he parts his mouth, introducing his tongue to mine.

We are more hasty now and I straddle his lap and we continue to kiss passionately.

I feel his length while I'm on top of him. Rock solid, and it's all for me.

I hear him growl slightly at my touch. A different side to him, like he's becoming feral.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" He asks, breaking away from our kiss for a second.

I continue to kiss him and in-between, manage to say...
"Oh god yes."

He stands, holding me up as he does and I wrap my legs around him.

We make our way to the bedroom, accidentally knocking a few pictures off the walls as we go, laughing as we do.

Eddie lays me down on the bed and kicks the door shut with his foot.

As we kiss while he is on top of me, we undress as quickly as we can.
I feel his strong and toned torso with my hands, which makes me wetter by the second.

He unhooks my bra and pulls it away from me.
I feel slightly nervous and cup my breasts with my hands. He's probably seen tons of women with implants, and although they aren't small, I feel like mine are probably a let down.

"Hey honey, let me see..." he smiles.

"I don't want you to be put off. They aren't enhanced...I know a lot of women these days are." I say.

"If you rather I don't see them then that's fine, but I can almost bet that they're the most beautiful breasts..."
He replies.

I giggle and release my hands from my breasts.

"Fuuuck" Ed says.

"Oh no....you hate them don't you...." I say half worried, half laughing.

"Terrifying..." he jokes "so Terrifying that I'm gonna do this..."

He buries his head in my titties and licks one of my nipples seductively, grazing it with his teeth, while the other hand massages the other breast. He switches to the other, teasing and licking me as I moan slightly.

He comes up to meet me again and kisses me, stroking my hair as he does.

"They are the most amazing breasts I ever seen...I'm not just saying that." Eddie assures me.

"Ryan used to say I needed implants to make them look perkier." I say in dismay.

"He's a jerk...you're perfect to me Case." He replies.

I kiss him in response and he kisses down my neck, down to my breasts and to my stomach.
He stops and unzips his flies, pulling off his cargo shorts and his boxer shorts.

He is huge.

I eyes stare at his length hungrily.

"Jesus...it's beautiful..." I say.

"Oh yeah? You want it?" Ed asks.

"Please fuck me." I say, biting my bottom lip and I knead my breast with one hand and play with my clit with the other.

I can tell how much he wants me by the way he looks at me while I pleasure myself.

"Make me come before I do..." I say.

He pulls my skirt off of me and sees how wet I am. My panties soaked through, before he slowly peels them down my legs.

He moves his hand up and down his length before getting on top of me again.

"You okay with this? Anything you don't want...tell me to stop." He says, reassuring me that I'm safe with him.

"I want this" I reply.

He lines his thick cock up with the entrance of my pussy and slowly enters me.

I gasp as he fills me with every last inch.

He starts thrusting into me slowly and gradually builds the pace. He feels amazing, my pussy tightens around him as I get closer and closer.

He growls at the feeling of me and his cock enters me quicker and harder.

"Eddie..." I say as our fingers interlock and he pins them to the bed

My back arches as I near my climax and he buries his head in the crook of my neck, kissing it as he does.

"I'm close..." he says breathily.

This turns me on even more.

"Eddie....I'm....." before I can say the last word, I scream in ecstasy at the wave crashing over me.

"Fuck....I'm gonna cum..." he says.

He releases into me with a deep moan of relief.

We stay together in each other's arms for moment and then Eddie rolls to where he is beside me.

I cuddle up to him. Our naked bodies glistening and glowing from our vigorous work out.

"That was fucking amazing." Eddie says, catching his breath.

I smile and kiss him.
"It really was Mr Vedder."