Chapter ten

CHAPTER TEN: co-captain

░▒▓█ ᎷᏋᎴᎴᏝᏋ ᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖ █▓▒░

CASPIAN THADDEUS HAD TRIED TO STOP DEREK FROM LEAVING WITH PETER. Obviously, it hadn't worked.  Stiles immediately grabbed Caspian, practically lifting him up and running out of the building. "Are you okay?"
░▒▓█ ᎷᏋᎴᎴᏝᏋ ᏗᏰᎧᏬᏖ █▓▒░

Caspian sat in the back seat as Stiles dive to where Scott was leading them. They stopped in front of Jackson and Chris. "Yo."
"What's up?"
"Hello."

"Is everything okay?" Scott questioned Jackson.

"Hey, Scott," Chris smiled. "Your grind here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"Wow." Stiles simply says, faking astonishment.

"There's a shop right down the street. I sure they have a tow truck," Scott speaks.

"Yeah. You what a ride?" Stiles asked. Scott pushed open his door. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."

Jackson nodded before walking up to the car, Scott getting out of the seat for Jackson to get in.

"Hey, boys," Chris called out, waking to the driver's seat before turning the key in the ignition. It turned on. "Told you I knew a few things about cars." He closed the door before getting into his car and driving off.

Jackson exhaled, then glared at Scott. "What, are you following me now?"

"We should have left him to rot," Caspian scrunched up his face in annoyance.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot," Scott snapped at Jackson. "You almost gave away everything right there!"

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked back.

"He thinks you're the second Beta!"

"What?"

"He thinks you're me!" Scott hit the car, making Caspian jump in his seat before he moved to the front seat.

"Dude, my jeep," Stiles whined.

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you, too!" Scott moved forward, as if to hit Jackson but steps back and goes to hit the jeep instead.