Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: shape-shifted

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᗰᗴᗪᗪᒪᗴ ᗩᗷᗝᑌ丅 ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

CASPIAN THADDEUS WAS GETTING EXTREMELY BORED IN THE HOSPITAL. The MCCall and Stilinski's family frequently visited him. Allison tried to.
Caspian pretended to be asleep for her visits as well.

"You are not allowed to be in there!" Melissa yelled suddenly.

Caspian looked up, reaching over and grabbing onto the railing to pull himself up. But, the door swung open. Caspian looked over, face falling into both panic and confusion when seeing who had entered. His mother and father had pushed pass Melissa, who turned and grabbed her phone to call Noah.

"Caspian! What the hell were you doing to get yourself into this kind of trouble?" Elizabeth yelled at him. "You couldn't just stay out of trouble?"

"Caspian, what had you done? Are you using weapons?" Clark sighed. "Do you know how important this meeting was?"

"You have two seconds to leave this room," Melissa warned, now in the doorway.

"Leave," Elizabeth snapped at Melissa. "This is none of your concern

"You can't talk to her like that," Caspian speaks up.

"Be quiet!" Elizabeth yelled, before she glanced back.

"I've called the police." Melissa announced.

Caspian winced, as his father took a step closer to Melissa.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ᗰᗴᗪᗪᒪᗴ ᗩᗷᗝᑌ丅 ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Caspian had no clue how Noah had gotten there so fast. And though he knew that officers, when being called to a scene, sped to the scene, he somehow thought that Noah would be busy with something else.

Shouldn't he be? Not dropping whatever case he was currently working on to come to the hospital.

But, soon, Noah had practically flew into the room, door flying open. "Elizabeth Thaddeus, Clark Thaddeus, you-"

Elizabeth yelled, turning to glare back at Caspian, evening though at some point Melissa had moved to stand in front of him. "You seriously believe anyone can love you? I couldn't. All you ever did was ruin my life!-"

Noah was saying her and Clark's right, loudly, speaking over her. "You have the right to remain silent.-"

"I can't believe you seriously thought could care for you-"