It was all lie...

Everyone was asleep including my self. We was all tired from training as we call it now. Surprisingly Colby can still sleep even though he is technically a vampire. We got woken up by a smashing sound coming from down stairs. We both jumped and woke up instantly. We looked at each other and tried to kept quiet to see if we could hear any more movement coming from downstairs. We heard tip toeing coming from outside our door. The door open very slowly and someone came in. It was Katrina. She put her index finger on her lip and walked over to us, coming over to the left side of the bed where I was. She whispers. "They're here" my eyes grew wide, "what!" I whisper under my breath, "where's Sam?" As I asked Sam walked in slowly and quietly,he walks over to the bed, "Bella what do we do? Do we rip their heads off?" The more I thought about it the more ideas I had in mind. "No...I have a better idea" I giggled.

I seen a barrier go around them that only I could see. Sam heard foot steps coming up the stairs and creeped behind the door and looked through the crack. "Shit!" He said under his breath..the door opens and brennen walks in. Sam with his mouth wide open and chest moving fast from panicking, he quickly moves his hands and pushed brennen hard against the wall with full force of power...brennen fall to the ground and holds his head from hitting it so hard..."ughh fuck! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" his eyes turn red and he looks around. Sam panics and runs over to us. He looks over at brennen then back at me, "can he-" I shook my head before he finished his sentence, "can he hear-" I shook my head again already knowing what he was going to say. Sam is looking discombobulated. Katrina giggles and pushes something over...we all thought this was a funny game...then brennen looks straight at us..."so you think this is a FUCKING JOKE DO YOU..TODD!" We all looked at each other and next thing we know it all goes dark.

I wake up in this dark room in a cage...no one else in the room with me...a rectangler light shine in and a man is standing there..."aww Bell Bell you're back..." I looked around me all confused. Then a big white light turns on..."you thought you was clever didn't you!" Todd was standing in front of the cage. I looked down to see my raggedy clothes on...."oh sweetheart if only you knew the truth" I looked at him confused..."what truth" I said softly but aggressively back to him...."WHERES MY FRIENDS!" His right eyebrow shots up and he smiles...

"oh you mean these friends..." a tv comes in that brennen brings in...he's in rags and has been beaten by the looks of it...He switches on the tv and puts YouTube on and types in Sam and Colby...the dates he showed when they filmed their videos was the days I was with them...but how! How is that possible! "See you thought you escaped from me but what you really didn't know is I injected you with a fig of my made up story for you...these YouTubers seemed like the perfect people to use for your imaginary friends, I mean they seem like the dummest to ever help a trampy ugly girl like you...but even so they don't even know you exist" my heart was breaking more and more each time...he's messed with my mind...he's made me think they cared for me when they don't...they don't even know me...he's done this to punish me and make me feel shitty. I can't even say I don't believe it. Because I do. And the worst thing is he made me believe all of it was true...I feel so stupid. I sat there with no words to say.

My head down and my stomach filled with sickness. My throat is painful because It wants to cry out..."oh and the funniest part I got to watch all of it...to see you suffer to see you really think you had powers, how cute of you to think that...now you're going to rot in that cage forever...that is your punishment! You'll also be my sex slave...you'll do as I want when I want...and you will call me sir! Not my real name do that and I will hurt you!" He slammed the door and I couldn't stop myself from crying...I laid on the mental cage floor and curled up into a ball...my god Bella how stupid can you be!! You really thought all this was real...how could a girl like me even think I could get away from a guy like him..a control, narcissistic freak like him...he is powerful and stronger then me...how could I...how- the door slams open again before I could carry on abusing my own head with thoughts...