Modern Smg4 vs Classic Smg4

Smg4 was sleeping on the floor when he was woken up by Tari and sees that he isn't in the castle but in a black and green void.

Smg4: Tari? *Yawns* Where are we and how long have I been out?

Tari: We're in some sort of weird void that has see though walls except for the one the wall infront of us and I'm not 100% sure. Everyone except you woke up at the same time.

Smg4 gets up and looks around to see everyone who Smg4 had met in 2017 for more than one episode. He sees Axol kissing Melony, Desti talking to H. Meggy, Smg3 hugging Terrance and Mario also hugging I. Meggy.

Smg4: Axol, Desti, Terrance, Inkling Meggy... but how? You're all-

Desti: Dead, we know.

Axol: The weird thing is that we don't know how we got here.

Terrance: Ebola.

Smg4: Hmm, so if all of you are alive then are the villains alive too?

I. Meggy: No, but if they are we'll kick their asses again!

Desti: Heck yeah!

???: Oh, you won't have to worry about them unless things go bad for you.

Saiko: *Gets her hammer out* What is that supposed to mean and show yourself!?

Then ??? appears by coming out of the ground.

???: See I showed myself and you should know what I mean, Saiko.

Saiko: How do you know my name?!

???: I know everyone names and I do mean everyone.

Whimpu: Oh yeah, what's my name?

???: Whimpu.

Tari: What's my name?

???: Tari.

Melony: What's my name?

???: Melony.

Axol: How about me? What's my na-

???: Enough! You're all only here for one reason.

Smg3: And that is?

???: To fight the past.

Then ??? walks into the black/greenish wall suddenly the colours of the wall disappear and everyone sees the main classic characters (Except for a certain someone) from 2016 to 2011 including Smg4, Smg3, Mario, Luigi, Bob, and Boopkins.

(Classic) C. Smg4: Oh, dear god! What the fuck happened to me?! How do I become this ugly?

(Modern) M. Smg4: Hey, I don't look ugly!

C. Smg4: You two, look like a ripoff mchappy toy that someone found in trash.

C. Smg3: Now that I think about it you're right we both look like ripoff mchappy toys and do you think look that ugly? I look like a mistake. *Looks at M. Smg3* Also I think beards are overrated.

M. Smg3: No, they're not!

C. Bob: You look cool but you also look like something a child would play with.

M. Bob: Fair enough.

C. Boopkins: Why does it look like I'm made from playdough?

M. Boopkins: Hey! That's very mean.

C. Boopkins: Oh no I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

While Smg4, Smg3, Bob and Boopkins talk to their past selves. Both Mario's went to talk to each other but they run into the invincible wall as ??? appears and makes a floating chair then sits on it.