1: Ascension is a pain in the ass.

*Anything in italics is in teyvatan language*

"Crap crap crap crap crap crAP, RUN CHONGYUN RUN-! AGH DAMMIT!" Y/N banged her hands on the table hard, while her chat spammed a mixture of "LMAO"s, "NOOO"s, and "OOF"s, as well as a few KEKWs thrown in. "You didn't get it again?" Her roommate, Tokyo, looked up amusedly from her book. Y/N had been trying this ascension domain for the last hour and still hadn't gotten past the Electro Hypostasis without dying, and everytime she lost, it just got funnier. For Tokyo and Y/N's chat anyways.

-ajaxs_bitch: LMFAO Y/N?!

-beidou-my-beloved-come-home: HAVE YOU TRIED USING YOUR RECOVER FOOD???

"I USED IT ALL ALREADY WHEN I WAS DEALING WITH THAT GODFORSAKEN RUIN GUARD, THOSE FUXKERS HURT OK-" Y/N banged her table again, shaking her camera and burying her head in her hands, ignoring the tiredness prickling at her eyes. Her chat continued to spam "LMAO" as Tokyo was laughing silently behind her, and Y/N flipped her off as she ruffled her hair and ran her hands through it exasperatedly. "Alright I've had it, I'm wishing for a better character dammit." She clicked on the wish tab at the top of the screen as the chat started wishing her luck on her pulls. "Hmm, which character should we go for, chat, Zhongli or Tighnari?" Y/N asked her chat, and looked to them to see part for Zhongli, part for Tighnari, but the majority was going for one ten pull on both banners. "Alright, a ten pull on each, comin up!" She clicked into Zhongli's banner first, and immediately freaked when the star came out gold. "WHAT?!?!?! AIN'T NO WAY BRO!" Y/N leapt out of her chair, pulling her hair back, then sat down quickly, clicking past all the three and four stars until the man himself showed up on the screen: Vago Mundo, Zhongli. "YOOOOOOO!!!!" She shot up again, laughing hysterically. The chat immediately went crazy, mirroring Y/N's reaction to getting Zhongli on the first try. She sat down and closed out of the domain, and immediately started to level him, she had been saving for this literally since she heard that his rerun was coming along with the Sumeru update. She had soon ascended him twice, then gave him his best staff, the Staff of Homa, which she'd originally been using on her Hu Tao, but she decided it was for him, her beloved, her dearest Zhongli. "Alright, lets hope our luck isn't running out, because it's time for Tighnari!" Y/N smiled, rubbing her hands and clicking into the wish tab again. She clicked on the ten wish, and her jaw dropped. The star came out gold AGAIN, and AGAIN, she saw the five star everyone had been going crazy over all over her socials, Tighnari, the beloved forest ranger. Y/N clapped her hands over her mouth, trying to hide the tears of happiness welling up. These two had been the apples of her eye for so long, and to finally have them was amazing.

-randomassbitch: THAT HYPOSTASIS DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE NOW LMAO

-kazu-and-tomo: FR FR

-ajaxs_bitch: AYO YOUR USER DAMN NO NEED TO HURT US

-kazu-and-tomo: SORRY DUDE BUT YOU DONT GET TO TALK ABOUT USERS

-ajaxs_bitch: SHADDAP

-genshin_nerd: @kazu-and-tomo, you do realize tomo was the name given by the fanbase and not the official name given by hoyoverse?

Y/N chuckled a bit at the arguments starting in chat. It was true that Tomo was the name given to Kazuha's dead friend by the fanbase, but he was nameless officially by Hoyoverse, but Tomo did seem to fit him, so it might have well been official. While chat argued over Genshin lore, she started building Zhongli and Tighnari and setting their weapons. When she finished, she brought her chat back to reality, and once again set to beating the ascension domain. It was still hard, but with Zhongli and Tighnari, it was so much easier.

"YOOO LETS GOO!! LETS FUXKING GO!!" Y/N slammed her hands against the table, then collapsed back into her chair, her body shaking with the relief of the stress of fighting so many monsters. "Finally!" She sighed, then she heard the sounds of dull thudding, like people running into each other. Tokyo was out getting groceries, so who could it be? She'd check it out, but, not on stream. "Well guys, today was fun, and we've done what needed to be done, so its time to wrap up stream and get done, but I will be seeing you next week for a birthday baking stream!" Y/N smiles and waves goodbyes to the chat, then ends stream and slips off her headset. The thudding had stopped, but there was still the sound of faint talking and gentle footsteps. She stood up and followed the sound to her living room, where a group of shadows with varying heights were. She quickly whisked away and grabbed her small butterfly knife she kept in her drawer in case of emergencies. She twirled it open, revealing the sharp blade as she crept on the shadows again, and switched on the lights. A few seconds of silence, then her knife dropped to the floor.