8: That escalated quickly.

As their lips met, the blush that both Y/N and Zhongli had been holding back flushed forth, heating up the room even more. Zhongli wrapped one arm around her waist and the other ran up her back, sending shivers down Y/N's spine.

Though the two had only really known each other for a few days, it was clear that both had been holding back feelings for the other that they could now no longer hide. Before either could register, Zhongli had pinned Y/N against the wall, neither wanting to let go or pull away. There would be a split second of separation, and their lips would crash together again.

Their hands each roamed the other's body, Y/N's hands running through his hair, and his running down her sides and back in the heat of the setting sun, each not caring for it, being nothing compared to the heat of the other's body, and the heat of love that fervently flowed from them.

In the blink of an eye, Y/N had pulled away for the briefest of times, grabbed Zhongli and flipped their positions, now keeping him against the wall, slipping one arm around his waist, and the other pulling him in to kiss her again. Y/N had turned the tables, now taking the lead, pulling him close to her and holding him there, and Zhongli had no desire in leaving her grasp either. They each ached for the other and neither could think of anything but the other, in those heated moments.

Zhongli grabbed Y/N and drove her back against the bed, knocking the pair down, but never breaking their contact. Right now, all he could think of, all he wanted, all he needed was to have her in his grasp, to be with her, to be hers. He could feel his heart racing at an immeasurable pace, and he didn't care. All he needed was her, and all she needed was him.

After a few moments, both pulled away, breathless and flushed. Their breathing was labored and hot as Zhongli and Y/N stares into each others eyes, exchanging the same look of fire and passion, before Y/N whispered, "Kiss me." So Zhongli did just that, as if pulled in by a force of gravity created by their love for the other.

God it was tempestuous. Two people who had so long kept their composure, lost it at what seemed the flick of a switch. The ferocity of their emotions was so intense, even the house seemed silent apart from their heavy breathing and quiet groans.

This went on for hours, neither wanted to stop once it started. Zhongli kept kissing her until he ran breathless, and even when he did stop, she kept him going. She'd longed for this moment since he'd arrived, and she wasn't about to let him back out when he had gotten her like this. "Don't you leave me now, Morax." She whispered in his ear, her hands on his neck. "I would never dream of it, darling," he whispered back, and kissed her again, pulling her up and against the wall again, shocking her with the coolness of the house.