Jacket vs the postal dude

Violence it's what has fueled many of the most deranged serial killers in history

Such as Jacket, Miamis midnight animal from 1989

And the postal dude, the homocidal maniac of Paradise, Arizona 

I'm your host piper, and I'm here to tell you whos going to win, in this Character Combat.

Jackets analysis.

In 1989 the Russian mafia in Miami suffered several major attacks eventually resulting the near total collapse of the organization. A majority of these attacks were carried out by one individual, simply known as Jacket. 

Time and time again Jacket has proven himself to be an extremely capable fighter. In terms of speed Jacket was able to out manoeuvre two panthers attacking him, throwing knives from a professional ninja, and most impressively reacted too, and dodged gunfire, from an MP5, M16, and various other automatic weapons.

A Panther can attack with speeds of up to 51 mph, and Jacket is able to dodge and out manoeuvre them making him faster then Usain bolt.

The MP5 submachine gun shoots at rate of 400 meters a second or in freedom units 1,312 feet a second. Meaning Jackets reaction speed is faster then sound itself.

In terms of strength Jacket is no pushover either, able to knock a person head clean off with a golf club, kill two black panters with a trophy, knock out people swat gear and cave someones head in with a single stomp.

To rip crush someones skull would require 1110 pounds of force at least, and jacket is doing it multiple times a day, with his bar hands. For reference Muhammad Alis strongest punch had force of 1000 pounds. 

In terms of weaponry and experience Jacket knows just about everything under the sun. In 1985 jacket was part of part of a special forces group known as the 'ghost wolfs' and with only 3 other soldiers Jacket slaughtered hundreds of soviet soldiers in Hawaii, and 4 years later would kill hundreds of Russian mobsters, and even an entire Miami police station filled with officers trained for this sort of thing, using just about every type of weapon. However his favorites to use were the M16 assault rifle, MP5 submachine gun, the SPAS-12 shotgun, the Uzi, and of course his famous baseball bat.