Character sketch

Ram kapoor: This name is enough for any girl , lady or woman to fall in love . He is the most charming dashing man . His smile is enough to steal anyones heart . He belongs to a well known business family , his passion to spread his knowledge to the young generation makes him a guest lecturer to a well known university. He is very loving family a loving mother a loving father and three siblings apeksha kapoor , Natasha kapoor and rishab kapoor . He loves his family a lot and for their happiness he can do anything . His best buddy is Vikrma shergill and neha shergill.

Priya meheta . A beautiful lady with a golden heart , she is famous at her work place for her behavior and her helping nature . She is the most favorite teacher among the student. There is another quality she has , to hide her miserable life behind her smile . No one will guess her miserable condition seeing her face . She always wear a fake smile to her face . Her eyes tries to convey so many emotions but there is no one to look at her eyes and said her that at end everything will be fine . She married to Palash meheta a lawyer , she was not ready for that marriage but her parents emotionally blackmail her to knots in this marriage which caused only heart break , pain, abused and many more things . Priya cut off her parents from her life to throw her to a hell .

Palash meheta : a well Known lawyer , rude , egoistic, self centered person . He is famous for his womanizer character. There is so many time questions arises that he harassed his woman Clints but because of lack of evidence he always comes out from those mess .

Vikram and neha shergill : vikrma owner of shergill industries . His wife neha is working as teacher to same university where ram takes classes as a guest lecturer .

  If needed I will introduce few characters in upcoming chapter .