A marriage between the Dukes of Balajit and the Marquis of Winterfell.

Will the two household be able to reconcile with this historic marriage?

Most of the people said yes. Now that they become one, they will set aside their old conflict.

But if they had been able to see the scene from the reception, they would immediately realize that what they thought were firmly erroneous.

A reception where the newlyweds was celebrated, a place that was supposed to be friendly was filled with only a cold atmosphere -- And the cause of that atmosphere was neither from the outside weather nor the cold snow, but from a single human being.

“… One room?”

The groom, who had had a troubled expression throughout the reception, raised his eyebrows.

Even though he only spit out a few words, his voice was full of anger.

“Did you just say we have to stay in one room? Do you want to join us?” He asked the butler in an astonishing tone.

“Yes, now that you get married, the both of you became a real couple… … .”

“Are you telling me to share a bed with a woman who might have come to assassinate me?”

“Ah, an assassination!”

The bride, trembling her shoulders at the unexpected words, raised her voice.

Her elegant face quickly burst into tears. The pale complexion could not be covered with makeup, but in Glenn's eyes, the groom who didn’t trust her at all, it was just an abominable performance.

He burst into laughter as if it was ridiculous, and continued to speak.

“Then, Nadia Balajit, I have a question for you. Why did you decide to marry me? is it to spy us?  are you going to forge a fraud documents? Or are you planning to bring treason against our family?”

“that... .”

“Tell the truth now, There is no one here on your side to protect you.” His voice was full of excitement.

The frightened bride’s body begins to tremble. She rolled her eyes for a long while before finally opened her mouth.

“Because I have admired the Marquis for a long time… .”

“Nonsense!” He quickly retorted. A grinding sound from his mouth came out.

“Are you telling me to believe such a lie?” He continued.

“I'm telling the truth! Please believe me! I fell in love at first sight the moment I saw you.”

The bride, Nadia Balajit, answered  sadly with her drooping eyes. Her trembling eyelids looks like they are about to burst into tears at any moment.

It was such a realistic performance that if she weren’t for the enemy’s daughter, the man would be deceived.

‘This must be the plan of her father.’

Including those nonsense words she had been telling him.

Glenn wasn’t foolish enough to believe her, who coincidentally, fell in love with him at first sight.

All of this is nothing more than Duke Balajit’s attempt to plant a spy in their territory .

It was evident from the fact that the king, the puppet of the duke, actively promoted this marriage.