Entry 3

Dear Passerine,

Something terrible happened- ASE JUST GOT BANNED. I was shocked and I read the blog post on the Ase Place. I was filled with dread at that moment. Ase, one of the community's most beloved members, just got banned.

CJ stated that he couldn't take the insults and uprisings that Ase led. So, he banned him, though he said that he held no grudge against him. Ase got unbanned by the other moderators who weren't treated well by CJ too.

Ase told CJ that the community would not be happy and CJ would have to face community sentiment (or whatever it is-). I'm pretty sure CJ kept banning Ase and the mods kept unbanning him so I don't know if Ase is still banned right now.

Ase then said that CJ was a weak and cowardly leader. This time, I no longer sided with CJ and only then did I see the issue at hand. It was also then that I learned that CJ banned other mods without a word.

I was worried that supporters could have gotten banned as well (good thing I spend most of my time in the artwork channel). I was relieved that I didn't say anything or else I could have been dragged into the war.

Yes, war. This officially marks CJ's war on the Stick War community. He has reminded us of his power and how he won't let us continue raising our voices. CJ has now revealed that he is the tyrant that Ase proved him to be.

So what now? I'm scared. I hope CJ and Ase come to good terms again. I mean, Ase is like the most important tester. He's been contributing to Stick War for 7 years (I think). It can't just go down like this.

Normally, I'm a quiet person who's too shy to speak out. But I will fight this war in my own way while still being cautious about getting banned. Ase is encouraging the community to let their voices be heard...

And I will make my voice be heard... even if its nothing more than a quiet whisper (by that I mean writing this diary).